Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul R. Porter
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Porter, Paul R. (Paul Robert)
- Date: 1992-02-27
CollectionDo All Indians Live in Tipis? and Other Compelling Questions for Education Stereotypes, inaccuracies and inappropriate representations of Native Americans continue to abound in American society today. Reflecting on his 20 years of experience working in the field of American Indian education, the Edwin Schupman explores examples, causes and implications of the current state of awareness about Native peoples and issues.
- Contributor: Schupman, Edwin - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2008-08-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialConversation with 43 year old black male, Washington, DC (Transcript)
- Contributor: Fasold, Ralph W. - Taylor, William
- Date: 1968-05-22
View 8 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marion H. Smoak
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Smoak, Marion H.
- Date: 1988-02-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Clare Boothe Luce
- Contributor: Morin, Ann Miller - Luce, Clare Boothe
- Date: 1986-06-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patience Spiers
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Spiers, Patience
- Date: 1991-08-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Helm
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Helm, John
- Date: 2004-08-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ernest Wilson
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Wilson, Ernest
- Date: 1998-12-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David Hamilton Shinn
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Shinn, David Hamilton
- Date: 2002-07-05
CollectionAlfred Easton Poor papers, 1866-1985 Architect and naval officer. Correspondence, writings, publications, reports, and appointment calendars pertaining primarily to Poor's architectural career, particularly his designs for public buildings, and his naval service during World War I and World War II.
- Contributor: Poor, Alfred Easton
- Date: 1866
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dean Rusk
- Contributor: Mulhollan, Paige E. - Rusk, Dean
- Date: 1969-07-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dell Pendergrast
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Pendergrast, Dell
- Date: 1999-06-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mary Seymour Olmsted
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Morin, Ann Miller - Olmsted, Mary Seymour
- Date: 1985-06-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leonard L. Bacon
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bacon, Leonard L.
- Date: 1990-03-20
CollectionAnna Maria Brodeau Thornton papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Seven bound volumes containing diaries, journals, essays, log of household visitors, daily log of activities, household accounts, silhouettes of unidentified people, and other papers primarily describing social life in Washington, D.C., with extensive detail about housekeeping and expense matters. There are gaps in the diaries, with a major one occurring during the years 1816-1827. Includes entries relating to the schedule and work of Thornton's ...
- Contributor: Thornton, Anna Maria Brodeau
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter M. McClelland
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McClelland, Walter M.
- Date: 1995-11-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry Reiter Webb Jr.
- Contributor: Ioanes, Raymond Andrew - Webb, Henry Reiter, Jr.
- Date: 1994-05-03
CollectionIrving Brant papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, research notes, testimonies, newspaper clippings, and other papers reflecting Brant's newspaper career primarily as editor of the St. Louis Star (later the St. Louis Star-Times), his work with the Franklin D. Roosevelt presidential administration as speechwriter and conservation consultant for U.S. Secretary of the Interior Harold L. Ickes, and his literary career as a playwright. Subjects include civil rights and ...
- Contributor: Brant, Irving
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Teresita C. Schaffer
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Schaffer, Teresita C.
- Date: 1998-09-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Margaret White Bennett
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Bennett, Margaret White
- Date: 1988-11-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGilbert Thompson journal,
Gilbert Thompson papers Journal (1861-1864) of Thompson's Civil War experiences in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., while serving as a topographical engineer in the Engineer Battalion, U.S. Army of the Potomac. Includes later reminiscences; description of bridges, armaments, and firearms; and sketches and photographs of army officers and battle sites. Includes correspondence, laid in, of Nathaniel Prentiss Banks.
- Contributor: Thompson, Gilbert
View 779 Results