Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Peter O. Sellar
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Sellar, Peter O.
- Date: 1999-01-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with R. Smith Simpson
- Contributor: High, George - Simpson, R. Smith
- Date: 2001-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLetter from Harold Spivacke to John A. Lomax; Port Aransas, TX
- Contributor: Spivacke, Harold
- Date: 1939-01-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Cynthia S. Perry
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Perry, Cynthia Shepard
- Date: 1999-03-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leonard F. Walentynowicz
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Walentynowicz, Leonard F.
- Date: 1992-06-10
CollectionHenry T. Mayo papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, memoirs, genealogical material, reports, orders, certificates, scrapbooks, photographs, and other papers pertaining primarily to Mayo's naval career. Includes accounts of his daily routine during tours of duty at sea and narratives of significant events in his career including the exploration and hydrographic survey of Puget Sound in the late 1800s, his participation in the relief expedition (1883) aboard the gunboat Yantic...
- Contributor: Mayo, Henry T. (Henry Thomas)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Isa K. Sabbagh
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sabbagh, Isa K.
- Date: 1989-11-09
CollectionTommy Sands with Moya and Fionan Sands in Concert
Tommy, Moya and Fionan Sands in concert | Tommy Sands with Moya and Fionán Sands, County Down, Northern Ireland | American Folklife Center concert, 2008-10-09 Tommy Sands, with his daughter Moya and son Fionan, performed in concert as part of the Rediscover Northern Ireland Program at the Library of Congress. This event was co-sponsored by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland and the American Folklife Center. The Arts Council of Northern Ireland is the lead development agency for the arts in Northern Ireland. It is the main support for...
- Contributor: Sands, Tommy - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2008-10-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Terrence George Leonhardy
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Leonhardy, Terrence George
- Date: 1996-02-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward H. Wilkinson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wilkinson, Edward H.
- Date: 2002-04-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Rudolf V. Perina
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Perina, Rudolf Vilem
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James R. Meenan
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Meenan, James R.
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionOpen Mic: A Conversation with David Bromberg
Benjamin Botkin folklife lecture | American Folklife Center lecture, 2014-03-31 David Bromberg's genre-defying performance style and eclectic repertoire make him a great example of an outstanding artist who draws upon both tradition and personal creativity to captivate contemporary audiences. His second and equally successful career as a luthier (violin maker) and musical instrument expert will also be an important part of the conversation.
- Contributor: Bromberg, David - Groce, Nancy - Ward-Bamford, Carol Lynn - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress) - Library of Congress. Music Division
- Date: 2014-03-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Thomas R. Hutson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Hutson, Thomas R.
- Date: 1999-04-10
CollectionCultural Heritage Archives Symposium Session 1
Cultural heritage archives symposium, 2013-09-26 to 2013-09-27 | American Folklife Center symposium, 2013-09-26 to 2013-09-27 Cultural heritage archives serve as valuable repositories of memory and knowledge that document the ongoing community-based creativity of individuals and groups. During the past decade, there has been an increasing acknowledgement of the value and power of developing such archives at all levels, from very local and informal collections to large national and international repositories. Part one of this symposium included a keynote address...
- Contributor: Various - Anderson, Jane E. (Jane Elizabeth) - Bell, Danna C. - Boyd, Douglas A. - Giarlo, Michael J. - Lloyd, Timothy Charles - Meyers, Melanie J. - O'Neal, Jennifer R. - Reddy, Sita - Weiss, Steve - American Folklife Center - United States. Embassy (Kyrgyzstan) - American Folklore Society. Archives and Libraries Section - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2013-09-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Russell Sveda
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sveda, Russell
- Date: 2000-06-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Anthony J. Perna
- Contributor: Haughey, Francine D. - Perna, Anthony J.
- Date: 1992-08-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with L. Michael Rives
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rives, L. Michael
- Date: 1995-07-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jonathan Dayton (Jock) Stoddart
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stoddart, Jonathan Dayton (Jock)
- Date: 2000-01-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Rufus C. Phillips II
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gittinger, Ted - Phillips, Rufus
- Date: 1982-03-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leonard J. Saccio
- Contributor: Spector, Melbourne L. - Saccio, Leonard J.
- Date: 1990-09-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William B. Jones
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Jones, William
- Date: 1989-02-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Andrew Steigman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Steigman, Andrew L.
- Date: 1989-04-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Daniel A. O'Donohue
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - O'Donohue, Daniel A.
- Date: 1996-05-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Julia Taft
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Taft, Julia
- Date: 1996-04-05