Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John J. Grady
- Contributor: Spector, Melbourne L. - Grady, John J. (John Joseph)
- Date: 1989-08-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mary Kellogg Rice
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Rice, Mary Kellogg
- Date: 1991-01-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Roger Kirk
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Kirk, Roger
- Date: 1991-05-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLetter from Harold Spivacke to John A. Lomax, General Delivery, Huntsville, TX and Merryville, LA
- Contributor: Spivacke, Harold
- Date: 1939-05-19
CollectionRobert Green Ingersoll papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Diaries, correspondence, letterbooks, writings, lectures, family papers, financial records, legal file, scrapbooks, and other papers relating to Ingersoll's involvement in Illinois state and Republican Party politics; lectures and writings on agnosticism and religion; law practices in Peoria, Ill., and Washington, D.C.; and personal and family affairs. Other topics include anti-vivisection, the gold standard, impeachment of Andrew Johnson, Reconstruction, tariffs, and women's suffrage. Includes Ingersoll's ...
- Contributor: Ingersoll, Robert Green
CollectionThe Sherman Holmes Project with Brooks Long & Phil Wiggins In this concert, Sherman Holmes and Brooks Long are joined by the great blues harmonica player Phil Wiggins.
- Contributor: Wiggins, Phil - Holmes, Sherman - Long, Brooks - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress) - Library of Congress. Music Division - John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (U.S.). Millennium Stage
- Date: 2015-04-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Milton Zatinsky
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Zatinsky, Milton
- Date: 1993-03-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alexander Ray Love
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Love, Alexander Ray
- Date: 1998-02-10
View 48 Results
CollectionDenby family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Chiefly correspondence and related material exchanged among Denby family members. The bulk of the letters are between Charles Denby (1830-1904), his wife Martha Fitch Denby, and their children Graham, Charles (1861-1938), Harriet, Wythe, Edwin, and Thomas Garvin. Also includes letters from Martha's mother Harriet Satterlee Fitch and father Graham Newell Fitch. Includes courtship correspondence (1850s) between Charles Denby, a lawyer in Evansville, Ind., and ...
CollectionGeorge Watterston papers, 1809-1866 Lawyer, editor, and Librarian of Congress. Correspondence, memorandum books, miscellaneous writings, and legal documents pertaining mainly to Watterston’s duties as Librarian of Congress and his life and activities in Washington, D.C.
- Contributor: Watterston, George
- Date: 1809
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry Reiter Webb Jr.
- Contributor: Ioanes, Raymond Andrew - Webb, Henry Reiter, Jr.
- Date: 1994-05-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Lewis Hoffacker
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Hoffacker, R. Lewis (Roscoe Lewis)
- Date: 1989-07-17
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard E. Johnson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Johnson, Richard E.
- Date: 1991-01-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Howard B. Schaffer
- Contributor: Stern, Thomas - Schaffer, Howard
- Date: 1997-03-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Johnny Young
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Young, Johnny
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ellen Boneparth
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Boneparth, Ellen
- Date: 2004-01-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador John R. Countryman
- Contributor: Countryman, John R. - David Reuther
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Richardson Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Richardson, John, Jr.
- Date: 1999-02-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eugene Rosenfeld
- Contributor: O'brien, John R. - Rosenfeld, Eugene
- Date: 1989-11-28
CollectionWillard family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, letterbooks, notebooks, diaries, subject files, business and financial records, and other papers. Papers of Joseph Edward Willard reflect his activities as a member of the Virginia House of Delegates (1894-1902), member of the staff of Maj. Gen. Fitzhugh Lee in Cuba during the Spanish-American War, lieutenant governor of Virginia (1902-1906), and U.S. ambassador to Spain (1913-1921). Papers (1865-1955) of his wife, Belle Layton ...
- Contributor: Willard, Antonia Ford - Willard, Belle Layton Wyatt - Willard, Joseph Clapp - Willard, Joseph Edward - Wyatt, Joseph W.
CollectionImprovising a musical metropolis : Detroit, 1940s-1960s Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Documentation of a lecture by ethnomusicologist Mark Slobin, Professor of Music and American Studies, Wesleyan University, about his research on the musical life of his hometown, Detroit, Michigan, during "my day," the 1940s-60s. He places his personal experience in the wider panorama of a musically dynamic city of recent immigrants from Europe and migrants from the American South, and addresses the role of the ...
- Contributor: Slobin, Mark - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2016