Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Draft, Andrew Jackson's First Inaugural Address, ca. March 4, ...
- Letter, Samuel F. B. Morse to his brother Sidney Morse, May 31, ...
- Letter, Salmon P. Chase to Gerrit Smith, April 19, 1868, ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Wojewodztwo Krakowskie (Krakow Province)
- Andrew Jackson's Farewell Address, 4 March 1837.
- Interview with Archer K. Blood (Blood Telegram)
- Dancers and Musicians at the Library of Congress Neptune Plaza ...
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival - W.C. Handy
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- "Life History of C. W. Wimster, Turpentine Man," Tampa, Florida,...
- Photograph of Wright Glider taken by Octave Chanute, Kitty Hawk,...
- Letter from Gilbert H. Grosvenor to John D. Whiting, November 9,...
- Interview with Russell Sveda (being gay in the Foreign Service)
- Letter, April 19, 1803, appointing James Monroe as United States...
- Maine base ball club, 1898
- Letter (fragment), James Madison to Dolley Payne Todd, August ...
- Letter, January 28, 1806, James Monroe, then United States ...
- Letter, Clara Barton to Robert Hunt Lyman, June 22, 1889, ...
- Letter, Walt Whitman to his bookkeeper friend Abraham P. Leech, ...
- Disc sleeve for AFS Disc #2677
- Terms of surrender of Joseph E. Johnston’s Confederate forces, ...
- Letter, Mathew Brady to Samuel F. B. Morse, February 15, 1855.
- Letter from Archibald MacLeish to Franklin D. Roosevelt, May 28,...
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Ticket for Admittance to Champ de Tir d'Auvours, 1908
- Letter, Frederick D. Grant to William T. Sherman, January 4, ...
- Plaster bust of Walt Whitman by E.F. Diggins, 1939
- Note, Senator Charles Sumner to Edwin M. Stanton, containing the...
- William Henry Harrison, Presidential Inaugural Address, March 4,...
manuscript | 42p., 13-20 x 21-25 cm. | Courtesy of the Samuel Barber Estate. (Copyright Notice). Due to copyright restrictions, original master files are not available. (Standard Restriction). Courtesy of G. Schirmer, Inc. http://www.schirmer.com/ (Copyright Notice). Manuscript (Form).
- Contributor: Barber, Samuel
- Date: 1952
Look inside: 42 results
manuscript | Copyright 1970 by Boosey & Hawkes, Inc. Reprinted by permission of Boosey & Hawkes, Inc. (Copyright Notice). Due to copyright restrictions, only excerpts from this item are available. (Standard Restriction). Manuscript (Form).
- Contributor: Boosey & Hawkes - Rorem, Ned - Whitman, Walt
- Date: 1970
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen ... Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1946
Refine your results
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Music Division 3
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia 2
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America 1
- Music Treasures Consortium 1
- Samuel Barber at the Library of Congress 1
- Music Treasures Consortium: Library of Congress 1
- Ask a Librarian 1
- Research and Reference Services 1