Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
Results: 1-40 of 2,464 | Refined by: Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Subject: Foreign Relations Remove Language: English Remove
CollectionBenjamin V. Cohen papers, 1902-1983 Lawyer and statesman. Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, notes, reports, printed matter, and other papers pertaining to Cohen's career in public service and as a private counselor.
- Contributor: Cohen, Benjamin V.
- Date: 1902
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marshall D. Brown
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Brown, Marshall D.
- Date: 1996-12-04
CollectionFrancis LeJau Parker papers, Correspondence, telegrams, dispatches, reports, military records, pamphlets, and other papers relating chiefly to Parker's service as an army officer and attaché during World War I and later as a member of special ...
- Contributor: Parker, Francis Lejau
CollectionWilliam Marion Jardine papers, 1908-1955 Educator, public official, and diplomat. Correspondence, articles, speeches, lectures, notes, and scrapbooks of clippings concerned mainly with the economic aspects of agriculture and rural life. The greatest concentration, 1925-1929, relates to Jardine's ...
- Contributor: Jardine, William Marion
- Date: 1908
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frank N. Burnet
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Burnet, Frank N.
- Date: 1990-02-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard C. Matheron
- Contributor: Cotterman, Lee - Matheron, Richard C.
- Date: 1989-03-01
CollectionW.A. Croffut papers, Correspondence, journals, minutes of meetings, writings, printed matter, scrapbooks, and other papers pertaining primarily to Croffut's publications and to his activities with the Anti-Imperialist League (Washington, D.C.) and other league branches. Subjects ...
- Contributor: Croffut, W. A. (William Augustus) - Hitchcock, Ethan Allen - Robbins, Henry Alfred - Anti-Imperialist League (Washington, D.C.)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard McCoy
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - McCoy, Richard
- Date: 1989-03-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lewis D. Junior
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Junior, Lewis D.
- Date: 1991-05-21
CollectionDuff Green papers, Correspondence, speeches, writings, legal and financial records, printed matter, maps, and other papers relating to Green's service as a member of Andrew Jackson's "Kitchen Cabinet," and as an unofficial representative (1840-1844) of ...
- Contributor: Green, Duff
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Horace G. Torbert
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates)
- Date: 1988-08-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph J. Sisco
- Contributor: Mulhollan, Paige E. - Sterner, Michael E. - Sisco, Joseph J.
- Date: 1971-11-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Michael Weyl
- Contributor: Tuch, Hans N. - Weyl, Michael
- Date: 1988-06-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leonard Unger
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Unger, Leonard
- Date: 1989-05-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William McAfee
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McAfee, William
- Date: 1997-09-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ellen M. Johnson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Johnson, Ellen M.
- Date: 1994-04-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harry W. Shlaudeman
- Contributor: Knight, William E. - Shlaudeman, Harry W.
- Date: 1993-05-24
CollectionMoorfield Storey papers, 1876-1929 Author, civil rights leader, and lawyer. Correspondence, articles, lecture notes, petitions, press releases, clippings, photographs, scrapbooks, and other papers relating chiefly to Storey's years as president of the National Association for the ...
- Contributor: Storey, Moorfield
- Date: 1876
CollectionBainbridge Colby papers, Correspondence, speeches, notebooks, press releases, clippings, scrapbooks, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating chiefly to Colby's career as a politician and statesman after 1912, including his service as U.S. secretary of ...
- Contributor: Colby, Bainbridge
CollectionEli T. Sheppard papers, Correspondence, memoranda, writings, reports, notes, printed matter, and other papers relating chiefly to Sheppard's work as U.S. consul in Tientsin, China, (1871-1876) and as advisor in international law to the Japanese foreign ...
- Contributor: Sheppard, Eli T.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William P. Kiehl
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Kiehl, William P.
- Date: 2003-09-15
CollectionAnthony Lake papers, Correspondence, speeches, writings, articles, reports, notes, testimony, press interviews, travel files, campaign files, position papers, press releases, production records, reviews, appointment books, family papers, financial and legal records, copies of surveillance logs, ...
- Contributor: Lake, Anthony
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ruth E. Hansen
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Hansen, Ruth E.
- Date: 2004-06-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James J. Halsema
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Halsema, James J.
- Date: 1989-08-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 1, Autobiography, 1854-1862; Notes; "History of the Bank"; pp. 243-246
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1854-00-00
View 8 Results
CollectionWilliam Edgar Borah papers, Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, articles, reports, notebooks, legislative files, subject files, patronage and constituent files, newspaper clippings, and other papers relating primarily to Borah's political interests and career in the U.S. Senate. Documents ...
- Contributor: Borah, William Edgar - Hileman, Grace
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frederick L. Chapin
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Tienken, Arthur T. - Chapin, Frederick L.
- Date: 1989-05-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eugene M. Schaeffer
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Schaeffer, Eugene M.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lloyd Jonnes
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Jonnes, Lloyd
- Date: 1996-08-19
CollectionFrontline diplomacy : the U.S. foreign affairs oral history collection, CD-ROM containing transcripts of individual histories along with country specific readers documenting U.S. foreign affairs. Interviewees include career and noncareer diplomats, Foreign Service and Civil Service personnel from agencies such as the ...
- Contributor: Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training. Foreign Affairs Oral History Program - Bentley, Marilyn - Warner, Marie
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Todd Stewart
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stewart, John Todd
- Date: 1999-10-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dean Dizikes
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Dizikes, Dean
- Date: 1990-03-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Elizabeth Ann Swift
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Swift, Elizabeth Ann
- Date: 1992-12-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harvey Feldman
- Contributor: Dillery, Carl Edward - Feldman, Harvey
- Date: 1999-03-11
CollectionGreen Haywood Hackworth papers, 1912-1973 Jurist and lawyer. Correspondence, printed and near-print publications, articles, addresses, and printed matter relating chiefly to Hackworth's career as a legal advisor with the State Department and as a judge with the ...
- Contributor: Hackworth, Green Haywood
- Date: 1912
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Julius L. Katz
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Katz, Julius L.
- Date: 1995-05-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robinson McIlvaine
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McIlvaine, Robinson
- Date: 1988-04-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Stephen Bosworth
- Contributor: Mahoney, Michael - Bosworth, Stephen C.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patrick E. Nieburg
- Contributor: Hansen, Allen C. - Nieburg, Patrick E.
- Date: 1988-02-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Allen W. Otto
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Otto, Allen W.
- Date: 1992-09-15