Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John A. Bushnell
- Contributor: Harter, John - Bushnell, John A.
- Date: 1997-12-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ruth E. Hansen
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Hansen, Ruth E.
- Date: 2004-06-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard H. Melton
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Melton, Richard H. (Richard Huntington)
- Date: 1997-01-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harry W. Shlaudeman
- Contributor: Knight, William E. - Shlaudeman, Harry W.
- Date: 1993-05-24
CollectionTobias Lear papers, 1790-1816 Secretary to George Washington, businessman, and diplomat. Correspondence, account books, and other papers relating primarily to George Washington, Lear's diplomatic missions, and business affairs, and family matters.
- Contributor: Lear, Tobias
- Date: 1790
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Maurice Bernbaum
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bernbaum, Maurice
- Date: 1988-01-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James McCargar
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McCargar, James
- Date: 1995-04-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Aaron Benjamin
- Contributor: Christian, Charles C. - Benjamin, Aaron
- Date: 1996-05-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Anderson
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Anderson, Robert
- Date: 1990-03-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David E. Simcox
- Contributor: Hamblin, Kirstin - Simcox, David E.
- Date: 1993-08-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert S. Pastorino
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Fischer, David J. - Pastorino, Robert S.
- Date: 1998-03-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William Belton
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Belton, William
- Date: 1992-11-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ann Bushnell
- Contributor: Stratton, Pamela M. - Bushnell, Ann
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionTobias Lear papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, account books, and other papers relating chiefly to George Washington; Lear's diplomatic missions to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and the Barbary States; the Tripolitan War, 1801-1805; Lear's business affair; and family matters. Includes correspondence (1805) with Samuel Barron pertaining to the captivity of the USS Philadelphia (Frigate) and its captain, William Bainbridge, and account books (1803-1805) documenting purchases of fabric, gold, jewels, and ...
- Contributor: Lear, Tobias
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patrick F. Morris
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Morris, Patrick F.
- Date: 2007-02-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Michael M. Mahoney
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Mahoney, Michael M.
- Date: 1995-10-17
CollectionSylvanus Bourne papers, 1775-1859 Massachusetts businessman and United States consul in Santo Domingo (1790-1791) and in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (1794-1817). Drafts and photocopies of Bourne’s personal and diplomatic correspondence, business and commercial papers, a scrapbook, and account books. Consists primarily of correspondence relating to commerce between the United States and European countries, primarily France and Great Britain, and United States foreign relations and politics. Other material concerns Bourne’s ...
- Contributor: Bourne, Sylvanus
- Date: 1775
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Theodore A. Boyd
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Boyd, Theodore A.
- Date: 2005-11-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dorothy Jester
- Contributor: Askew, Laurin - Jester, Dorothy
- Date: 1998-07-21
CollectionDavid D. Porter family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, journals, logbooks, orders, reports, memoranda, family papers, drafts of articles, memoirs, poems, short stories, and other literary writings, sketches, photographs, and printed matter documenting David D. Porter's naval career. Includes material on his years as a midshipman, his service in the Mexican War, his trips to the Mediterranean to secure camels for the use of the U.S. Army, his Civil War service, his ...
- Contributor: Porter, David D. (David Dixon) - Porter, David
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph S. Farland
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Farland, Joseph S.
- Date: 2000-01-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ronald F. Venezia
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Venezia, Ronald F.
- Date: 1996-01-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John T. Bennett
- Contributor: Bennett, John T.
- Date: 1996-09-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry Dearborn
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Dearborn, Henry
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionEugenio María de Hostos and Eugenio Carlos de Hostos papers, 1865-1990 Eugenio María de Hostos, Puerto Rican nationalist, writer, and educator and his son, Eugenio Carlos de Hostos, militrary officer. Correspondence, family papers, photographs, miscellaneous papers, a diary of Eugenio María de Hostos, and papers relating to the renovation of the castle of Sotomayor in Pontevedra, Spain.
- Date: 1865