Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
Results: 1-25 of 2,487 | Refined by: Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Subject: Foreign Relations Remove
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Roger A. Sorenson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sorenson, Roger A.
- Date: 1990-09-25
CollectionTom Connally papers, 1896-1952 United States senator and representative from Texas. Correspondence, speeches, writings, voting records, press releases, clippings, photographs, printed matter, photographs and other papers relating primarily to his career in the Senate, his chairmanship of the Senate Foreign Relations committee, and his involvement in the United Nations, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and issues concerning the oil industry, Texas, and Mexico.
- Contributor: Connally, Tom
- Date: 1896
CollectionWaddy Thompson papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Chiefly correspondence relating to Southern antebellum life and to political crises in which Thompson was involved including the nullification crisis and relations with Mexico. Subjects include South Carolina and national politics, the John Tyler presidential administration, plantation life including the sale of slaves and land, and slavery. Includes Thompson family papers. Correspondents include George Bancroft, A.P. Butler, Pierce Mason Butler, Thomas Corwin, George A. ...
- Contributor: Thompson, Waddy
CollectionRaymond Clapper papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, speeches, manuscripts of articles and books, notebooks, dispatches, releases, radio scripts, reports, reference files, pamphlets, promotional material, scrapbooks, clippings, memorabilia, and photographs. Chiefly reference material pertaining to the Franklin D. Roosevelt administration and World War II. Subjects include Clapper's book, Racketeering in Washington (1933), censorship, Clapper family, defense, elections, Germany, Great Britain, Gridiron Club, Warren G. Harding, Herbert Hoover, inaugurations, Japan, ...
- Contributor: Clapper, Raymond
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Margaret V. Taylor
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Taylor, Margaret V.
- Date: 1990-03-28
CollectionHermann Hagedorn papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, subject files, research materials, and miscellany relating primarily to Hagedorn's biographies of Leonard Wood and William Boyce Thompson. Original materials document Thompson's role in relief work in Russia following the Russian Revolution and in securing diplomatic recognition for the Soviet Union. Includes material on Hagedorn's activities relating to loyalty concerns during World War I especially in relation to his fellow German Americans and ...
- Contributor: Hagedorn, Hermann
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Donald M. Anderson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Anderson, Donald M.
- Date: 1992-07-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter Galenson
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Galenson, Walter
- Date: 1992-03-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert F. Goheen
- Contributor: Aandahl, Frederick - Goheen, Robert F. (Robert Francis)
- Date: 1988-12-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mary Annette "Ann" Wright
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wright, Mary Annette "ann"
- Date: 1998-01-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Timothy Michael Carney
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Carney, Timothy Michael
- Date: 2002-06-24
CollectionJohn Wills Greenslade correspondence transcripts, 1900-2010 Naval officer. Transcripts of correspondence, biographical material, and electronic files relating to Greenslade's career in the United States Navy.
- Contributor: Greenslade, John Wills
- Date: 1900
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marshall Green
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Martens, Robert J. - Green, Marshall
- Date: 1995-03-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Hosley G. Handyside
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Handyside, Hosley G.
- Date: 1993-04-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William A. Pierce
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Pierce, William A.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John H. Stutesman
- Contributor: Burr, William - Wilkinson, Mark F. - Stutesman, John H.
- Date: 1994-07-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eleanore Cobb Lee
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Squire, Patricia Cody - Lee, Eleanore Cobb
- Date: 1990-05-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David T. Jones
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Jones, David T.
- Date: 1999-03-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Noel Marsh
- Contributor: Marsh, Yin - Marsh, Noel
- Date: 1999-07-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Betsy Lane
- Contributor: Bartlett, Joan - Lane, Betsy
- Date: 1990-06-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mildred Marcy
- Contributor: Robins-Mowry, Dorothy - Marcy, Mildred
- Date: 1991-02-15
CollectionW. Averell Harriman papers, 1869-1988 Diplomat, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and politician. Correspondence, memoranda, family papers, business records, diplomatic accounts, speeches, statements and writings, photographs, and other papers documenting Harriman's career in business, finance, politics, and public service, particularly during the Franklin Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, and Carter presidential administrations.
- Contributor: Harriman, W. Averell (William Averell) - Harriman, W. Averell
- Date: 1869
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert G. Rich Jr.
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Rich, Robert G., Jr.
- Date: 1994
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Charles S. Whitehouse
- Contributor: Ernst, Roger - Whitehouse, Charles S.
- Date: 1989-11-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David E. Reuther
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Reuther, David E.
- Date: 1996-08-29