Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John T. Bennett
- Contributor: Bennett, John T.
- Date: 1996-09-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leon Picon
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Picon, Leon
- Date: 1989-10-30
CollectionHenry D. Flood papers, 1870-1921 Lawyer, state legislator, and U.S. representative from Virginia. Correspondence, legislative bills, resolutions, newspaper articles, and other papers relating chiefly to political affairs in Virginia and Flood’s legislative career.
- Contributor: Flood, Henry D. (Henry Delaware) - Flood, Henry D.
- Date: 1870
CollectionJohn Sharp Williams papers, 1902-1924 United States representative and senator, lawyer, and planter from Mississippi. Correspondence, biographical and genealogical material, newspaper clippings, printed material, and other papers documenting Williams's Congressional service. Pertains primarily to politics in Mississippi and the nation during the presidential administrations of Woodrow Wilson and Warren G. Harding.
- Contributor: Williams, John Sharp
- Date: 1902
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Donald S. Brown
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Brown, Donald S.
- Date: 1996-12-04
CollectionMontgomery Meigs Taylor papers, 1890-1935 Naval officer and commander-in-chief, Asiatic Fleet. Official and personal correspondence reflecting life in Asia and military records, journals, notebooks, writings, and other papers relating mainly to Taylor’s military career.
- Contributor: Taylor, Montgomery Meigs
- Date: 1890
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Caroline Clendening Laise
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Morin, Ann Miller - Laise, Caroline Clendening
- Date: 1985-05-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James Cowles Hart Bonbright
- Contributor: Jessup, Peter - Bonbright, James Cowles Hart
- Date: 1986-02-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J.D. Bindenagel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bindenagel, J.D.
- Date: 1998-02-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frederick E. Gilbert
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Gilbert, Frederick E.
- Date: 1997-09-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marten Van Heuven
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Van Heuven, Marten
- Date: 2003-01-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dale M. Povenmire
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Povenmire, Dale M.
- Date: 1994-01-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patricia A. Murphy
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Murphy, Patricia A.
- Date: 1988-06-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador George Quincey Lumsden
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Lumsden, George Quincey
- Date: 2000-01-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador David J. Dunford
- Contributor: Raspolic, Elizabeth - Dunford, David J.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Donna Edmondson
- Contributor: Norland, Patricia - Edmondson, Donna
- Date: 1994-03-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Kenneth A. Guenther
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Guenther, Kenneth A.
- Date: 2000-07-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alan H. Flanigan
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Flanigan, Alan H.
- Date: 1997-06-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David E. L'Heureux
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - L'heureux, David Eugene
- Date: 1992-04-24
CollectionGreen Haywood Hackworth papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, print and near-print publications, articles, and addresses. Chiefly printed matter relating to Hackworth's career as a legal advisor with the U.S. Dept. of State and as a judge with the International Court of Justice. Subjects include international law; U.S. treaty developments; treaty agreements between Canada and the United States; and the Yalta voting formula, the provisions for voting by members of the UN ...
- Contributor: Hackworth, Green Haywood
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Noel Marsh
- Contributor: Marsh, Yin - Marsh, Noel
- Date: 1999-07-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 3, Additional Correspondence, 1811-1853; Originals; 1820
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1820-00-00
View 7 Results
CollectionRobert Worth Bingham papers, 1856-1939 Diplomat, lawyer, and newspaper publisher. Correspondence, diaries, speeches, financial records, scrapbooks, appointment books, clippings, and other papers relating primarily to Bingham's service as ambassador to Great Britain.
- Contributor: Bingham, Robert Worth
- Date: 1856
CollectionBrand Whitlock papers, circa 1890-1934 Author, lawyer, diplomat, and mayor of Toledo, Ohio. Correspondence, journals, diaries, speeches and writings, biographical material, scrapbooks, photographs, printed material, clippings, financial records, and memorabilia relating to Whitlock's career as a writer, diplomat, and politician, and his interest in municipal administration.
- Contributor: Whitlock, Brand
- Date: 1890
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Julia Chang Bloch
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bloch, Julia Chang
- Date: 1993-11-18