CollectionDaniel Webster papers, Correspondence, memoranda, notes and drafts for speeches, legal papers, invitations, printed matter, newspaper clippings, and other papers pertaining to Webster's New Hampshire and Massachusetts law practices and cases heard before the U.S. ...
- Contributor: Webster, Daniel
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Molly Raiser
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Raiser, Molly
- Date: 1998-11-02
CollectionRowland Evans papers, 1946-2001 Journalist and author. Correspondence, notebooks, interviews, drafts, transcripts, articles and other writings, research and reference material, subject files, printed matter, and miscellaneous items relating to Evans’s career as a journalist and political ...
- Contributor: Evans, Rowland
- Date: 1946
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Marlen E. Neumann
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Laingen, Penelope (Penne) - Neumann, Marlen E.
- Date: 1988-01-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William Primosch
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Primosch, William
- Date: 2001-05-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David M. Winn
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Winn, David M.
- Date: 2002-02-28
CollectionJames Forman papers, Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, speeches and writings, subject files, family papers, appointment books and calendars, and other papers relating primarily to Forman's activities as executive secretary of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.) ...
- Contributor: Forman, James - National Black Economic Development Conference
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert E. Barbour
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barbour, Robert E.
- Date: 1992-11-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with A. Lincoln Gordon
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Spector, Melbourne L. - Gordon, A. Lincoln
- Date: 1987-09-30
CollectionClara A. Whitney papers, Chiefly diaries (1873-1884; 18 volumes) kept by Whitney reflecting her life in Japan with her parents, American educators Anna L. Whitney and William C. Whitney. Subjects include Japanese social life and customs, ...
- Contributor: Whitney, Clara A. - Whitney, Anna L. (Anna Lavinia)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialCoolidge Speech: Address . . . before the Third Pan American Commercial Conference at Washington, D.C., ... Everett Sanders, one of President Coolidge's private secretaries, preserved a bound set of fifty-nine formal addresses given by the president and subsequently printed by the Government Printing Office. The speeches were given ...
- Contributor: Coolidge, Calvin
CollectionHenry T. Mayo papers, Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, memoirs, genealogical material, reports, orders, certificates, scrapbooks, photographs, and other papers pertaining primarily to Mayo's naval career. Includes accounts of his daily routine during tours of duty at sea ...
- Contributor: Mayo, Henry T. (Henry Thomas)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with June Hamilton
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Hamilton, June
- Date: 1991-01-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Ronald D. Godard
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Godard, Ronald D. (Ronald Duane)
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William E. Ryerson
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Ryerson, William E. (William Edwin)
- Date: 1992-06-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William A. Stoltzfus Jr.
- Contributor: Mullin, Lillian P. - Stoltzfus, William A. (William Alfred)
- Date: 1994-05-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eugenia McQuatters and Ella DeSchaub
- Contributor: Baxter, Randolph W. - Deschaub, Ella - McQuatters, Eugenia
- Date: 1991-10-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eric J. Boswell
- Contributor: Dillery, Carl Edward - Boswell, Eric J.
- Date: 1998-11-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Leddy
- Contributor: Armstrong, Willis C. - Leddy, John Edward
- Date: 1990-01-31
CollectionStephen Bonsal papers, Correspondence, diaries, writings, subject files, and other papers relating chiefly to Bonsal's career as a journalist and as foreign correspondent for the New York Herald and New York Times. Documents his role ...
- Contributor: Bonsal, Stephen
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robin White
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - White, Robin
- Date: 2005-06-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Bruce Malkin
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Malkin, Bruce
- Date: 2005-03-17
CollectionJ.L.M. Curry papers, Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, speeches, lectures, sermons, autobiography, essays, articles, notes, documents and legal records, accounts, catalog of Curry's library, clippings, scrapbook, printed matter, and memorabilia. Diaries and much of the correspondence (1880-1903) ...
- Contributor: Curry, J. L. M. (Jabez Lamar Monroe)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William B. Whitman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Whitman, William
- Date: 2004-07-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph R. McGhee
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McGhee, Joseph R.
- Date: 1997-08-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialWilliam Speiden journals: Vol. 2, July 3, 1854-Feb. 16, 1855
- Contributor: Speiden, William, Jr.
- Date: 1854-07-03
View 101 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard J. Dols
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Dols, Richard J.
- Date: 1992-01-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard G. Cushing
- Contributor: Cushing, Richard G.
- Date: 1988-06-17
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James R. Bullington
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bullington, James R.
- Date: 2001-07-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 7, Miscellany, 1814-1910; Typescript of autobiography; Volume 2
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1814-00-00
View 50 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Manuel Abrams
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Abrams, Manuel
- Date: 1990-01-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David E. L'Heureux
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - L'heureux, David Eugene
- Date: 1992-04-24
CollectionE. B. Washburne papers, 1829-1889 United States representative from Illinois, diplomat, lawyer, and historian. Principally correspondence covering most phases of Washburne's career from his election to Congress in 1852 until 1882. Includes letterbooks, 1869-1877, of official correspondence ...
- Contributor: Washburne, E. (Elihu Benjamin) - Washburne, E.
- Date: 1829
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Aurelius "Aury" Fernandez
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Fernandez, Aurelius
- Date: 1997-08-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Clarke N. Ellis
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Ellis, Clarke N.
- Date: 1998-01-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Samuel Clifford Adams Jr.
- Contributor: Cunningham, William J. - Adams, Samuel Clifford, Jr.
- Date: 2000-02-02
CollectionHoward S. Liebengood papers, 1950-1982 Lawyer and United States Senate sergeant at arms. Correspondence, memoranda, minutes, speeches, reports, legislative proposals, research files, notebooks, travel materials, campaign materials, financial and legal papers, Senate floor statements, newspaper clippings, photographs, ...
- Contributor: Liebengood, Howard S. (Howard Scholey) - Liebengood, Howard S.
- Date: 1950
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frederick G. (Ted) Mason Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Mason, Frederick G. (Ted), Jr.
- Date: 2000-03-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Peter J. Skoufis
- Contributor: Stern, Thomas - Skoufis, Peter J.
- Date: 1992-01-27
CollectionNelson T. Johnson papers, 1916-1955 U.S. assistant secretary of state, minister and ambassador to China and minister to Australia. Personal correspondence, memoranda of conversations and engagement books, speeches and writings, and other material chiefly relating to Johnson’s ...
- Contributor: Johnson, Nelson T. (Nelson Trusler) - Johnson, Nelson T.
- Date: 1916