CollectionAlbert Jeremiah Beveridge papers, 1788-1943 United States senator from Indiana, lawyer, historian, and biographer. Correspondence, diary notes, addresses, drafts of writings, research material, records of interviews, printed matter, photographs, and miscellaneous material documenting Beveridge's career from his early law practice in Indiana to his career in the Senate, espousal of the Progressive Party, experience as a war correspondent in Europe, and his later work as historian and biographer. Includes ...
- Contributor: Beveridge, Albert Jeremiah - Beveridge, Albert J.
- Date: 1788
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Peter O. Sellar
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Sellar, Peter O.
- Date: 1999-01-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry L.T. Koren
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Koren, Henry L.T.
- Date: 1989-06-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Penelope (Penne) Laingen
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Williamson, Joan - Laingen, Penelope (Penne)
- Date: 1986-03-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Howard E. Sollenberger
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sollenberger, Howard E.
- Date: 1997-12-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Dennis Hays
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Hays, Dennis K.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John E. Hall
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Hall, John E.
- Date: 1998-01-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Betty Atherton
- Contributor: Weiss, Mary Louise - Atherton, Betty
- Date: 1987-10-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Granick
- Contributor: Knight, William E. - Granick, Robert
- Date: 1992-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Wells Stabler
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stabler, Wells
- Date: 1991-02-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James E. Taylor
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Taylor, James E.
- Date: 1995-12-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert W. Garrity
- Contributor: Tuch, Hans N. - Garrity, Robert W.
- Date: 1990-06-05
CollectionOpen mic : stories from StoryCorps, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Documentation of a conversation with StoryCorps staff members, Naomi Blech, Talya Cooper, Felix Lopez, and Stacey Todd interviewed by American Folklife Center staff member, Nancy Groce. In conjunction with the StoryCorp mobile booth's visit to the Library of Congress from April 14th to May 18th, 2016, staffers from StoryCorp were interviewed about their experiences touring the country in an Airstream trailer collecting stories for ...
- Contributor: Groce, Nancy - Storycorps (Project) - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2016
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ward Barmon
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barmon, Ward
- Date: 1998-07-27
CollectionStewart Hensley papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, notebooks, transcriptions of interviews with officials in the U.S. Dept. of State and other government agencies, speeches, research files, printed matter, and other papers relating to Hensley's career as a reporter and chief diplomatic correspondent for the United Press Associations (later United Press International). Correspondents include Zbigniew Brzezinski, Dean Rusk, and Ronald L. Ziegler.
- Contributor: Hensley, Stewart
CollectionClaudio Spies papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available The collection, which documents Spies' professional career, includes music manuscripts, correspondence, musical notations, song texts, transcribed interviews, program notes, interview notes, clippings, publicity materials, financial and legal documents, and writings. Spies is known for his close, multi-decade affiliation with Igor Stravinsky. The Music series contains manuscript scores by Spies and photocopies of scores by Stravinsky with Spies' annotations. Spies' pieces include his first twelve-tone ...
- Contributor: Spies, Claudio - Stravinsky, Igor
- Date: 1939
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Edwin Upston
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Upston, John Edwin
- Date: 1988-05-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialConversation with 68 year old white male and 45 year old white male, Ewell, Maryland (part 1 of 2) (Transcript)
- Contributor: Unidentified - Bills, Rebecca
- Date: 1983-00-00
View 13 Results
CollectionJoe Smith collection, 1986-1988 Oral history interviews conducted by recording industry executive Joe Smith with more than two hundred recording artists and executives from 1986 through 1988. Printed transcripts accompany most of the recorded interviews.
- Contributor: Smith, Joe
- Date: 1986
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ruth Enslie Kotula
- Contributor: Miller, Kristie - Kotula, Ruth Enslie
- Date: 1990-03-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John P. Windmuller
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Windmuller, John P.
- Date: 1995-01-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Samuel T. Williams
- Contributor: Gittinger, Ted - Williams, Samuel T.
- Date: 1981-03-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Carl F. Salans
- Contributor: Jackson, Richard L. - Salans, Carl F.
- Date: 1998-12-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with R. Smith Simpson
- Contributor: High, George - Simpson, R. Smith
- Date: 2001-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialConversation with 15 year old male, New York, New York (Transcript)
- Contributor: Unidentified - Wolfram, Walt
- Date: 1970-00-00
View 4 Results