Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harold E. Horan
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Horan, Harold E.
- Date: 1989-03-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Cliff Southard
- Contributor: Nieburg, Patrick E. - Southard, Cliff
- Date: 1988-02-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eshaam Palmer
- Contributor: Daniel Whitman - Palmer, Eshaam
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Harold W. Geisel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Geisel, Harold W.
- Date: 2006-06-30
CollectionCarrie Chapman Catt papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, drafts of speeches and articles, subject files, biographical papers, newspaper clippings, printed material, and other papers relating primarily to Catt's efforts on behalf of the women's suffrage movement, feminism, and international peace. Also includes material on the Women's Centennial Congress of 1940 and the National Committee on the Cause and Cure of War. Diaries describe her travels to Africa, East Asia, Europe,...
- Contributor: Catt, Carrie Chapman
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alan Hardy
- Contributor: Hoffacker, Lewis - Hardy, Alan
- Date: 2001-01-16
CollectionFrederick Albert Cook papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, writings, diaries, financial and legal papers, genealogical notes, certificates, maps, printed materials, and other papers relating primarily to Cook's expeditions to the Arctic (1891-1892 and 1901) with Robert E. Peary and Matthew Alexander Henson, to the Antarctic with Roald Amundsen's Belgian Antarctic Expedition (1897-1899), to Mt. McKinley (1906), to the North Pole (1907-1909), and around the world (1915-1916); and to the controversy surrounding...
- Contributor: Cook, Frederick Albert - Vetter, Helen Cook
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Kenneth N. Rogers
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rogers, Kenneth N.
- Date: 1997-10-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Beauveau B. Nalle
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Nalle, Beauveau
- Date: 1994-04-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with D.A. Fitzgerald
- Contributor: Spector, Melbourne L. - Fitzgerald, D.A.
- Date: 1989-06-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with G. Harvey Summ
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Summ, G. Harvey
- Date: 1993-03-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stephen T. Johnson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Johnson, Stephen T.
- Date: 1997-01-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard Funkhouser
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Funkhouser, Richard
- Date: 1988-02-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert J. Ryan Sr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Ryan, Robert J.
- Date: 1991-11-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward L. Rowny
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rowny, Edward L.
- Date: 2000-07-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Cynthia S. Perry
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Perry, Cynthia Shepard
- Date: 1999-03-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Arthur M. Fell
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Fell, Arthur M.
- Date: 1997-02-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Allison Butler Herrick
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Herrick, Allison Butler
- Date: 1996-04-01
CollectionPhilip C. Jessup papers, 1574-1983 Jurist, diplomat, and educator. Family and general correspondence, reports and memoranda, speeches and writings, subject files, legal papers, newspaper clippings and other papers pertaining chiefly to Jessup's work with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Institute of Pacific Relations, United States Department of State, United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration, and International Court of Justice. Includes material relating to his World War I service...
- Contributor: Jessup, Philip C. (Philip Caryl) - Jessup, Philip C.
- Date: 1574
CollectionNational Association for the Advancement of Colored People records, 1842-1999 Civil rights organization. Records of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People consisting of correspondence, memoranda, minutes, reports, itineraries, biographical material, speeches, testimony, writings, annual convention files, legal case files, legislation, publications, resolutions, policy statements, constitutions, bylaws, charters, contracts, proposals, scripts, financial records, publicity files, manuals, handbooks, music, awards, certificates, directories, subject files, daily mail sheets, notes, lists, questionnaires and surveys, certificates,...
- Contributor: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Date: 1842
CollectionRaymond Leslie Buell papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, statements, writings, subject files, and other papers relating to Buell's career as an author and speaker on domestic and international issues, to his travels, and to his activities with the Foreign Policy Association and the Republican Party. Documents his work as foreign policy adviser and roundtable editor for Time, inc., his congressional campaign in Massachusetts (1942), and as an adviser to...
- Contributor: Buell, Raymond Leslie
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter J. Silva
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Silva, Walter J.
- Date: 1995-01-23
CollectionWilliam Thornton papers, 1741-1865 Architect, inventor, and superintendent of patents. Diaries, architectural drawings, and other papers pertaining to the development of the steamboat, African-American colonization and emigration, the revolt of Spanish colonies in South America, Greek independence, and Thornton's disputes with Benjamin Latrobe over designs for the United States Capitol
- Contributor: Thornton, William
- Date: 1741
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Greta N. Morris
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Morris, Greta N.
- Date: 2010-00-00