Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Wayne Leininger
- Contributor: Mahoney, Michael - Leininger, Wayne
- Date: 2004-02-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Cornelius D. Scully III
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Scully, Cornelius D., III
- Date: 1992-04-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Bernard F. Shinkman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Shinkman, Bernard F.
- Date: 2004-12-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Roger A. Sorenson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sorenson, Roger A.
- Date: 1990-09-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Allen B. Moreland
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Moreland, Allen
- Date: 1989-11-08
CollectionBorderlines/Borderlands: Culture and the Canadian-U.S. International Boundary: Panels 4, 5 & 6 Borderlines/ Borderlands: Culture and the Canada-US International Boundary, a free symposium featuring leading Canadian and US scholars, which will explore the history and culture of regions, communities and their residents along the Canada-U.S. border. Panel 4: Cultural Manifestations of the Border includes Laurie Ricou speaking on "Border Songs of Cascadia: Rain, Rivering, and Raven in the Pacific Northwest" and Nora Foster Stoval on "'American ...
- Contributor: Arenson, Adam - Carter, Brian - Champ, Henry - Diamond, Beverley - Dyster, Paul A. - Faid, Julian - Fischer, David Hackett - Konrad, Victor A. - Lynch, Timothy G. - Matthiesen, Birgit ... Arenson, Adam - Carter, Brian - Champ, Henry - Diamond, Beverley - Dyster, Paul A. - Faid, Julian - Fischer, David Hackett - Konrad, Victor A. - Lynch, Timothy G. - Matthiesen, Birgit - Meer, Mark - Ricou, Laurence - Robson, Patrick J. - Stovel, Nora Foster - Taft, Michael - Tarbell, Reaghan - Taylor, David Alan - Widdis, Randy W. (Randy William) - Winick, Stephen D. - American Folklife Center - Canada. Embassy (U.S.) - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2010-06-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stephen J. Ledogar
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Ledogar, Stephen J.
- Date: 2000-03-01
CollectionWilliam Speiden Journals As purser’s clerk aboard the U.S. steam frigate Mississippi, William Speiden, Jr., (1835-1920) created a two-volume journal dating from 1852 to 1855 documenting the U.S. Naval Expedition to the China Seas and Japan under the command of Commodore Matthew C. Perry. The Bogue [detail]. Chinese pith painting, artist unknown. Speiden Journal, vol. 1, c. 10 Aug. 1853. Speiden Papers, Manuscript Division, Library of Congress. ...
- Contributor: Speiden, William
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard L. Stockman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stockman, Richard L.
- Date: 1993-10-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Maurice Bernbaum
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bernbaum, Maurice
- Date: 1988-01-13
Book/Printed MaterialThomas Jefferson letter, 1813 Nov. 30. Letter (ALS), written from Monticello, to the Marquis de Lafayette. Topics include sheep industry and the manufacture of cloth in the United States as opposed to England ("our progress in manufactures is far beyond the calculations of the most sanguine . . . This revolution in our domestic economy was well worth a war"); the war on land in Canada; the alliance of Indians ...
- Contributor: Jefferson, Thomas
- Date: 1813
View 3 Pages
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul H. Robinson Jr.
- Contributor: Armstrong, Willis C. - Robinson, Paul H., Jr.
- Date: 1989-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Philip C. Habib
- Contributor: Mulcahy, Edward W. - Habib, Philip Charles
- Date: 1984-05-24
CollectionDaniel Webster papers, 1800-1900 Lawyer, statesman, and diplomat; United States representative from New Hampshire and United States senator from Massachusetts. Correspondence, memoranda, notes and drafts for speeches, legal papers, invitations, printed matter, newspaper clippings, and other papers, chiefly dating from 1824 to 1852. Topics include Webster's law practices and cases heard before the United States Supreme Court, the Bank of the United States, diplomacy, national and state politics, ...
- Contributor: Webster, Daniel
- Date: 1800
CollectionNathaniel Prentiss Banks papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence (1860-1880), and diaries and notebooks, letterbooks, military papers, speeches and writings, scrapbooks, clippings, printed matter, and miscellany relating chiefly to Banks's political career in the House of Representatives and to his service as an army officer during the Civil War. Includes papers on the Kansas territorial question, the assault on Charles Sumner, and the establishment of the Republican Party. Civil War topics include ...
- Contributor: Banks, Nathaniel Prentiss
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Suzanne Sekerak Butcher
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Butcher, Suzanne Sekerak
- Date: 2000-04-11
CollectionAssociation of Research Libraries records, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, minutes of meetings, reports, financial records, printed matter, and other records relating to the association's membership and its assessment and evaluation projects and services on behalf of client institutions. Documents projects administered by the association including the Farmington Plan, Public Law 480 program, Foreign Newspaper Microfilm Project, and publication of the first Library of Congress catalog initiated and sponsored by the association.
- Contributor: Association of Research Libraries
CollectionJoseph Hodges Choate papers, 1745-1929 Lawyer, author, and diplomat. Correspondence, letterbooks, addresses, lectures, legal memoranda, memorabilia, scrapbooks, printed matter, and other papers relating primarily to Choate's student days at Harvard University, his law practice in New York, his charitable work, and his diplomatic career.
- Contributor: Choate, Joseph Hodges
- Date: 1745
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jack Shellenberger
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Shellenberger, Jack
- Date: 1990-04-21
CollectionStephen Bleecker Luce papers, 1799-1955 Naval officer. Correspondence, journals, order books, subject files, scrapbooks, notebooks, newspaper clippings, and miscellany documenting Luce's naval career, including his work to establish the United States Naval War College and the Naval Historical Society, his service with the South Atlantic Blockading Squadron, and his diplomatic role in the arbitration of the Canadian fisheries dispute (1887).
- Contributor: Luce, Stephen Bleecker
- Date: 1799
CollectionZbigniew Brzezinski papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Part I consists of correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, reports, notes, interview transcripts, press clippings, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating primarily to Brzezinski's service as foreign policy advisor to Jimmy Carter's presidential campaign, assistant to the president for national security affairs, and official with the National Security Council. Documents his career at Columbia University, Harvard University, Trilateral Commission, and U.S. Department of State; ...
- Contributor: Brzezinski, Zbigniew
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patrick A. Mulloy
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Mulloy, Patrick A.
- Date: 2002-04-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eleanore Cobb Lee
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Squire, Patricia Cody - Lee, Eleanore Cobb
- Date: 1990-05-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Marie Therese Huhtala
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Huhtala, Marie Therese
- Date: 2005-10-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Daniel Oliver Newberry
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Newberry, Daniel Oliver
- Date: 1997-12-01