Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alan G. James
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - James, Alan G.
- Date: 1994-12-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Eileen A. Malloy
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Malloy, Eileen A.
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialDr. Garrett Anderson. to Mrs. Garrett Anderson
- Date: 1909-09-16
CollectionCharles A. Lockwood papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, speeches, writings, reports, newspaper clippings, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating primarily to Lockwood's naval career during World War II as commander of the U.S. Navy Pacific Fleet Submarine Force and to his research and writings on submarines. Also documents his service as naval attaché to London, England, in 1941; and Lockwood family affairs. Documents the development of the submarine...
- Contributor: Lockwood, Charles A.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Roy T. Haverkamp
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Haverkamp, Roy T.
- Date: 1994-04-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edward L. Killham
- Contributor: Martens, Robert J. - Killham, Edward L.
- Date: 1992-12-18
CollectionScrap-book belonging to the Rev. Charles Ludwig [sic] Dodgson, M.A., Christ Church, Oxford, better known as "Lewis Carroll," the author of "Alice's adventures in wonderland," "Through the looking-glass," etc. : bought at ... Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Collection of miscellaneous clippings with manuscript title-page. Partial contents, probably in Carroll's handwriting, on inside of cover and on a separate sheet, laid in. Also laid in are excerpts from Punch for July 25, 1868, Mar. 16 and Apr. 27, 1872; the Apr. 27, 1872 issue of Fun; two pages of poems from The Haileyburian; and "Country News" (p. 147-148) from The Illustrated Melbourne...
- Contributor: Dodgson, Charles Lutwidge
- Date: 1834
CollectionSamuel Dash papers, 1748-2004 Lawyer, educator, and author. Correspondence, memoranda, legal material and opinions, writings, speeches, engagement file, teaching file, organization and committee file, clippings, photographs, appointment calendars, and other papers relating primarily to Dash's legal career after 1964, and more particularly his role in governmental investigations.
- Contributor: Dash, Samuel
- Date: 1748
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Selwa Roosevelt
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Roosevelt, Selwa
- Date: 2003-11-24
CollectionFrom oral tradition to critical edition : the James Madison Carpenter Collection of folk music and drama, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Video recording and photographs of a lecture delivered by members of the James Madison Carpenter Project team of the Elphinstone Institute, University of Aberdeen, UK, in the Mary Pickford Theater, Library of Congress, on April 23, 2008, as part of the Benjamin Botkin Folklife Lecture series sponsored by the American Folklife Center. The research team describes the history, cataloging, and content of Carpenter's ethnomusicological...
- Contributor: Bishop, Julia C. - Bradtke, Elaine - Cass, Eddie - McKean, Thomas A. - Walser, Robert Young - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Date: 2008
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialEunice Dana Brannan to Anne Fitzhugh Miller
- Date: 1910-12-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Oscar Vance Armstrong
- Contributor: Armstrong, Willis C. - Armstrong, Oscar Vance
- Date: 1991-03-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Samuel Clifford Adams Jr.
- Contributor: Cunningham, William J. - Adams, Samuel Clifford, Jr.
- Date: 2000-02-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Grant V. McClanahan
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - McClanahan, Grant V.
- Date: 1997-01-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William C. Trimble
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Trimble, William C.
- Date: 1990-02-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edmund Schechter
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Schechter, Edmund
- Date: 1988-02-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leon Picon
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Picon, Leon
- Date: 1989-10-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert E. Barbour
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barbour, Robert E.
- Date: 1992-11-30
CollectionWallace Carroll papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, reports, and propaganda leaflets comprising subject files with narrative histories and inventories documenting Carroll's duties as deputy director for European operations of the U.S. Office of War Information in Washington, D.C. (1944-1945), and, to a lesser extent, as director of the OWI branch in London, England (1942-1944) and his work for the Psychological Strategy Board, the U.S. Dept. of State, and the...
- Contributor: Carroll, Wallace
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialExcerpts from Speech on Antislavery, London, with May address at the Peace Convention, London
- Contributor: Douglass, Frederick
- Date: 1846-05-01
View 24 Results