CollectionJames Gillespie Blaine family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Family and general correspondence, speeches and writings, diaries, memoirs, notebooks, scrapbooks, and other papers documenting Blaine's public career. Includes a draft of his book, "Twenty Years of Congress" (1884-1886). Documents national and Republican Party politics during Reconstruction and afterward, the presidential campaign of 1884, and foreign policy in regard to Europe and Latin America. Portions of the general correspondence and the financial papers relate ...
- Contributor: Blaine, James Gillespie
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry L.T. Koren
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Koren, Henry L.T.
- Date: 1989-06-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Penelope (Penne) Laingen
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Williamson, Joan - Laingen, Penelope (Penne)
- Date: 1986-03-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John E. Hall
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Hall, John E.
- Date: 1998-01-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Betty Atherton
- Contributor: Weiss, Mary Louise - Atherton, Betty
- Date: 1987-10-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Wells Stabler
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stabler, Wells
- Date: 1991-02-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James E. Taylor
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Taylor, James E.
- Date: 1995-12-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert W. Garrity
- Contributor: Tuch, Hans N. - Garrity, Robert W.
- Date: 1990-06-05
CollectionReinhold Niebuhr papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, speeches, sermons, lectures, typescripts of books and articles, book reviews, bibliographies, subject files, biographical material, family papers, photographs, memorabilia, and other papers relating chiefly to Niebuhr's influence on twentieth-century theology, politics, and society; and to his efforts to apply religious and ethical standards to modern social and political problems including labor and race relations. Documents his interest in the Delta Cooperative Farm Project, ...
- Contributor: Niebuhr, Reinhold - Bingham, June - Niebuhr, Ursula
CollectionNicholas King family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Papers of Nicholas King consist largely of journals (1793-1799) and transcribed excerpts from journals (1792-1811) describing travels in England; his voyage to America and first impressions there, particularly in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania; and his work as a surveyor and overseer of the construction of federal buildings in Washington, D.C. Also includes transcripts of letters from King and his father, Robert King, also an engineer ...
- Contributor: King, N. (Nicholas) - Wade, Nicholas King - Wade, William
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert C. Amerson
- Contributor: Hansen, Allen C. - Amerson, Robert
- Date: 1988-05-05
CollectionAlexander Meigs Haig papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, briefing books, notes, office files, subject files, printed matter, scrapbooks, photographs, and other papers documenting Haig's service as military advisor to Henry Kissinger at the National Security Council, deputy assistant to President Richard M. Nixon for national security affairs, vice chief of staff of the U.S. Army, chief of Nixon's White House staff, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), and U.S. ...
- Contributor: Haig, Alexander Meigs - Brown, Robert L. (Robert Lyle) - Goldberg, Sherwood D. - Sicherman, Harvey
CollectionGrosvenor family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, speeches and writings, subject material, financial papers, printed matter, and personal miscellany of various members of the Grosvenor family, principally of Amherst and Millbury, Mass., and Washington, D.C. The bulk of the papers relate to Gilbert H. and Elsie M. Grosvenor's personal and family life in Washington, D.C., Bethesda, Md., and Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada; his association with the National Geographic Society ...
- Contributor: Grosvenor, Edwin A. (Edwin Augustus) - Grosvenor, Edwin Prescott - Grosvenor, Elsie May - Grosvenor, Gilbert Hovey - Grosvenor, Lilian Waters - Grosvenor, Melville Bell - Waters, Asa H. (Asa Holman) - Waters, Elizabeth
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ruth Enslie Kotula
- Contributor: Miller, Kristie - Kotula, Ruth Enslie
- Date: 1990-03-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Carl F. Salans
- Contributor: Jackson, Richard L. - Salans, Carl F.
- Date: 1998-12-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with R. Smith Simpson
- Contributor: High, George - Simpson, R. Smith
- Date: 2001-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John G. Kormann
- Contributor: Spear, Montcrieff J. - Kormann, John G.
- Date: 1996-02-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with August Velletri
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Velletri, August
- Date: 1993-02-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Hopper
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Hopper, Robert
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Eileen A. Malloy
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Malloy, Eileen A.
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William C. Harrop
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Harrop, William C.
- Date: 1993-08-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with W. Averell Harriman
- Contributor: Mulhollan, Paige E. - Harriman, W. Averell (William Averell)
- Date: 1969-06-16
CollectionWilliam Orr papers, 1890-1939 Educator. Correspondence, diaries, reports, writings, and memorabilia relating primarily to Orr’s service as education adviser on a special mission for the YMCA in Europe. Includes articles and papers of his first wife, Charlotte Pettis Orr.
- Contributor: Orr, William
- Date: 1890
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Nicholas A. Rey
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Rey, Nicholas A.
- Date: 2002-09-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jon M. Huntsman Jr.
- Contributor: Chung, Dr. - Kurzbauer, Ruth - Huntsman, Jon M., Jr.
- Date: 1994-02-25