Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J. Howard Garnish
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Garnish, J. Howard
- Date: 1989-10-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter Roberts
- Contributor: Groce, Claude - Roberts, Walter
- Date: 1990-09-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul R. Porter
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Porter, Paul R. (Paul Robert)
- Date: 1992-02-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Herman Rebhan
- Contributor: Shea, James F. - Kienzle, Don R. - Rebhan, Herman
- Date: 1995-05-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with George C. Lodge
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Lodge, George C.
- Date: 1993-02-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John T. Fishburn
- Contributor: Shea, James F. - Fishburn, John T.
- Date: 1991-07-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ann Bushnell
- Contributor: Stratton, Pamela M. - Bushnell, Ann
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Inger F. Sheinbaum
- Contributor: Stratton, Pamela M. - Sheinbaum, Inger F.
- Date: 1997-04-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Carroll R. Sherer
- Contributor: Norland, Patricia - Sherer, Carroll R.
- Date: 1999-03-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alice Pickering
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Becker, Priscilla - Pickering, Alice
- Date: 1992-05-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jean Mary Wilkowski
- Contributor: Armstrong, Willis C. - Wilkowski, Jean Mary
- Date: 1989-08-23
CollectionClarence K. Streit papers, 1838-1990 Author, editor, and journalist. Correspondence, diaries, notes and notebooks, subject files, speeches, statements, and writings, family papers, reports, interviews, pamphlets, press releases, newsletters, minutes of meetings, photographs, clippings, printed matter, and other papers primarily relating to Federal Union, Inc., which Streit founded to promote his plan for an Atlantic Union of democracies.
- Contributor: Streit, Clarence K. (Clarence Kirshman) - Streit, Clarence K.
- Date: 1838
CollectionDonald T. Regan papers, 1919-1993 Correspondence, memoranda, chronological and subject files, speeches and engagements file, personal file, scrapbooks, and other papers documenting Donald T. Regan's government service as U.S. secretary of the treasury and chief of White House staff during the presidency of Ronald Reagan.
- Contributor: Regan, Donald T.
- Date: 1919
CollectionFrancis Bowler Keene papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diary, writings, genealogical material, account book, autograph collection, printed matter, scrapbooks, and other papers relating to Keene's career as a consular officer in Switzerland and as consular officer and consul general in Italy. Includes material pertaining to the Keene family and to Keene's interest in golf. Correspondents include Robert Bacon, Poultney Bigelow, Henry Breckinridge, Wilbur J. Carr, Eugene S. Elliott, Curtis Guild, Elizabeth ...
- Contributor: Keene, Francis Bowler
CollectionClarence K. Streit papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Part I consists of correspondence, notes and notebooks, subject files, speeches and writings, scrapbooks, and other papers primarily relating to the Federal Union, Inc., which Streit founded in 1939 to promote his plan for an Atlantic union of democracies, to its newsletter Freedom & Union, which Streit edited, and to the International Movement for Atlantic Union, Inc. Other files document Streit's years as a ...
- Contributor: Streit, Clarence K. (Clarence Kirshman) - Mathews, John A. - International Movement for Atlantic Union, Inc
CollectionDonald T. Regan papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, subject files, chronological files, engagements file, personal file, scrapbooks, and other papers documenting Regan's government service as U.S. secretary of the treasury and chief of White House staff during the presidency of Ronald Reagan. Dept. of the Treasury files include such topics as domestic finance, economic policy, federal budget, financial deregulation, monetary affairs, savings and loan institutions, tax cut legislation, tax ...
- Contributor: Regan, Donald T.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGeneva Congress on Public Morality, Geneva, Switzerland, 1877
- Date: 1877-09-17
View 36 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Manuel Abrams
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Abrams, Manuel
- Date: 1990-01-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert E. Asher
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Asher, Robert E.
- Date: 2000-11-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Melville Blake
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Blake, Melville
- Date: 1999-08-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David Blakemore
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Blakemore, David
- Date: 1997-11-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dan W. Figgins
- Contributor: Broadwater, Jeff - Figgins, Dan W.
- Date: 1993-11-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ronald D. Flack
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Flack, Ronald D.
- Date: 1998-01-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frederick W. Flott
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gittinger, Ted - Flott, Frederick W.
- Date: 1992-10-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Sidney Friedland
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Friedland, Sidney
- Date: 1993-04-01