Manuscript/Mixed MaterialSamuel D. Willard to Anne Fitzhugh Miller
- Date: 1903-12-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David Michael Wilson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wilson, David Michael
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stephen J. Ledogar
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Ledogar, Stephen J.
- Date: 2000-03-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Ulric Haynes Jr.
- Contributor: Haynes, Ulric S. (Ulric St. Clair) - Chariles Stuart Kennedy
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialArthur P. Rose to Anne Fitzhugh Miller
- Date: 1907-10-17
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialThomas Mott Osbourne to Anne Fitzhugh Miller, May 6, 1907
- Date: 1907-05-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMary L. Jennings to Anne Fitzhugh Miller
- Date: 1910-12-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frank H. Perez
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Perez, Frank H.
- Date: 2006-02-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMary Coolidge to Anne Fitzhugh Miller, June 3, 1904
- Date: 1904-06-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialEmmeline Pankhurst to Anne Fitzhugh Miller
- Date: 1909-11-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alice Pickering
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Becker, Priscilla - Pickering, Alice
- Date: 1992-05-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dan W. Figgins
- Contributor: Broadwater, Jeff - Figgins, Dan W.
- Date: 1993-11-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialAn executive meeting of the Political Equality Club
- Date: 1910-09-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialHon. Thomas Osborne to Anne Fitzhugh Miller
- Date: 1910-01-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frederick W. Flott
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gittinger, Ted - Flott, Frederick W.
- Date: 1992-10-27
CollectionClarence K. Streit papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Part I consists of correspondence, notes and notebooks, subject files, speeches and writings, scrapbooks, and other papers primarily relating to the Federal Union, Inc., which Streit founded in 1939 to promote his plan for an Atlantic union of democracies, to its newsletter Freedom & Union, which Streit edited, and to the International Movement for Atlantic Union, Inc. Other files document Streit's years as a ...
- Contributor: Streit, Clarence K. (Clarence Kirshman) - Mathews, John A. - International Movement for Atlantic Union, Inc
CollectionDonald T. Regan papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, subject files, chronological files, engagements file, personal file, scrapbooks, and other papers documenting Regan's government service as U.S. secretary of the treasury and chief of White House staff during the presidency of Ronald Reagan. Dept. of the Treasury files include such topics as domestic finance, economic policy, federal budget, financial deregulation, monetary affairs, savings and loan institutions, tax cut legislation, tax ...
- Contributor: Regan, Donald T.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William J. Gehron
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gehron, William J.
- Date: 1998-02-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Melville Blake
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Blake, Melville
- Date: 1999-08-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialEthel Snowden to Anne Fitzhugh Miller, November 2, 1908
- Contributor: Miller, Anne Fitzhugh
- Date: 1908-11-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialA Valentine to Geneva Political Equality Club by Julia M. Dutton
- Contributor: Dutton, Julia M.
- Date: 1910-02-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul R. Porter
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Porter, Paul R. (Paul Robert)
- Date: 1992-02-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J. Howard Garnish
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Garnish, J. Howard
- Date: 1989-10-27