Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harry I. Odell
- Contributor: Moffat, Peter - Odell, Harry I.
- Date: 2000-04-17
CollectionFrank Farrell papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, magazine articles, poetry, reports, radio broadcast transcripts, trial transcripts, research notes, biographical notes, financial records, personnel records, travel records, press releases, address lists, awards, newspaper clippings, obituaries, printed matter, drawings, floor plans, photographs, posters, maps, and other papers chiefly documenting Farrell's career from 1945 to 1975. The collection includes material on Farrell's role in the Marine Corps as an interrogator and ...
- Contributor: Farrell, Frank - Redding, Jack Howard
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert W. Garrity
- Contributor: Tuch, Hans N. - Garrity, Robert W.
- Date: 1990-06-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Wade Matthews
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Matthews, Wade
- Date: 1991-09-19
CollectionWilbur Wright and Orville Wright papers, 1809-1979 Aviation pioneers and inventors. Correspondence, diaries, notebooks, business accounts, legal papers, minutes, reports, printed matter, photographs, blueprints, and scrapbooks relating primarily to the invention of the airplane and the development of aviation.
- Date: 1809
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Brandon H. Grove Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stern, Thomas - Grove, Brandon H., Jr.
- Date: 1990-12-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Allen W. Otto
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Otto, Allen W.
- Date: 1992-09-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Victor Wolf Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wolf, Victor, Jr.
- Date: 1986-07-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Geoffrey W. Chapman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Chapman, Geoffrey W.
- Date: 2005-03-18
CollectionPaul Field Sifton and Claire Sifton papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, writings, subject files, family papers, printed matter, and other papers relating chiefly to the Siftons' literary, labor, and governmental careers. Focuses on twentieth-century American social theater, the emergence of labor organizations as a political force, and legislative lobbying for farmers, labor, civil rights, full employment, and other social causes. Documents Paul Sifton's work with the U.S. Department of the Interior and the ...
- Contributor: Sifton, Paul Field - Sifton, Claire
CollectionFeamster family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, essays, notes and notebooks, financial and legal records, circulars, genealogical material, newspaper clippings, and other papers of the allied Feamster (Feemster), Alderson, Cary (Carey), and Mathews (Matthews) families. Subjects include farming, law, medicine, military, politics, and religion, as well as geography, economic and social conditions, and education in areas and states in which members of the family visited or resided including Arkansas, ...
- Contributor: Cary, Charles William - Feamster, Claudius Newman - Feamster, Felix Claudius - Feamster, Martha Alderson - Feamster, Robert Cantrell - Feamster, Samuel William Newman - Feamster, Thomas L.
CollectionWilliam Harrison Standley papers, 1895-1963 Naval officer and United States ambassador to the Soviet Union. Correspondence, writings, military papers, and miscellaneous material dealing primarily with Standley's career in the navy and as ambassador.
- Contributor: Standley, William Harrison
- Date: 1895
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J. Richard Bock
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bock, J. Richard
- Date: 2002-05-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William A. Helseth
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Helseth, William A.
- Date: 1996-02-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frank E. Schmelzer
- Contributor: Springmann, J. Michael - Schmelzer, Frank E.
- Date: 1992-12-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Edmund Schechter
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Schechter, Edmund
- Date: 1988-02-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J.D. Bindenagel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bindenagel, J.D.
- Date: 1998-02-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Archer K. Blood
- Contributor: Precht, Henry - Blood, Archer K.
- Date: 1989-06-27
CollectionKatharine Amend Kellock papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, writings, project reports, printed matter, and other papers relating chiefly to Kellock's work with the Federal Writers' Project where Kellock worked as editor of the American Guide Series. Includes material concerning her work with the U.S. Resettlement Administration and at the U.S. Department of State where she focused on German affairs, a biography of John Adams, the Council of Foreign Ministers, her dealings ...
- Contributor: Kellock, Katharine Amend - Kellock, Harold
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Faith Ryan Whittlesey
- Contributor: Morin, Ann Miller - Whittlesey, Faith Ryan
- Date: 1988-12-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patrick E. Nieburg
- Contributor: Hansen, Allen C. - Nieburg, Patrick E.
- Date: 1988-02-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Alexander A.L. Klieforth
- Contributor: Groce, Claude - Klieforth, Alexander Leslie
- Date: 1988-08-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Harold W. Geisel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Geisel, Harold W.
- Date: 2006-06-30
CollectionKarl Abraham papers, 1908-1925 Psychoanalyst. Correspondence, circular letters, drafts of statements, a book inscription, and a program documenting Abraham’s role in the founding of psychoanalysis, particularly in his native Germany.
- Contributor: Abraham, Karl
- Date: 1908
CollectionNicholas King family papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Papers of Nicholas King consist largely of journals (1793-1799) and transcribed excerpts from journals (1792-1811) describing travels in England; his voyage to America and first impressions there, particularly in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania; and his work as a surveyor and overseer of the construction of federal buildings in Washington, D.C. Also includes transcripts of letters from King and his father, Robert King, also an engineer ...
- Contributor: King, N. (Nicholas) - Wade, Nicholas King - Wade, William