CollectionEmanuel Celler papers, 1924-1973 Lawyer and U.S. representative from New York. Correspondence, notes, clippings, memoranda, speeches, financial records, printed material, and other papers relating chiefly to Celler's service as representative in Congress from New York and as chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Contributor: Celler, Emanuel
- Date: 1924
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frank G. Wisner
- Contributor: Jackson, Richard L. - Wisner, Frank G.
- Date: 1998-03-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Kingsley W. Hamilton
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Hamilton, Kingsley Wheeler
- Date: 1994-12-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert W. Garrity
- Contributor: Tuch, Hans N. - Garrity, Robert W.
- Date: 1990-06-05
CollectionSanford Gottlieb papers, 1946-1995 Political activist. Correspondence, writings, speeches, transcripts of radio shows and testimony, clippings, printed mattter, and other papers pertaining to Gottlieb's work with public interest organizations in the fields of disarmament and foreign policy, also including his work as a radio and television commentator.
- Contributor: Gottlieb, Sanford
- Date: 1946
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John T. Bennett
- Contributor: Bennett, John T.
- Date: 1996-09-01
CollectionRichard Dudman papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, notebooks, writings, articles, background material, photographs, and other papers relating primarily to Dudman's career as a journalist with the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Subjects include his coverage of the Vietnam War, 1961-1975, and reporting on China, Cuba, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia during a period of Cold War and revolutions. Others subjects relate to domestic politics in the 1960s and 1970s including Watergate, ...
- Contributor: Dudman, Richard
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John T. Haralson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Haralson, John T.
- Date: 2005-12-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frederick Ernest Nolting Jr.
- Contributor: Gittinger, Ted - Nolting, Frederick Ernest, Jr.
- Date: 1982-11-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Douglas K. Watson
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Watson, Douglas K.
- Date: 2000-01-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John J. Helble
- Contributor: Conlon, Thomas F. - Helble, John J.
- Date: 1996-04-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Howard R. Simpson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Simpson, Howard R.
- Date: 1994-01-10
CollectionPhilip C. Jessup papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Family and general correspondence, reports and memoranda, speeches and writings, subject files, legal papers, newspaper clippings and other papers pertaining chiefly to Jessup's work with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Institute of Pacific Relations, U.S. Dept. of State, United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration, and International Court of Justice. Includes material relating to his World War I service in Spartanburg, S.C., and in ...
- Contributor: Jessup, Philip C. (Philip Caryl) - Jessup, Lois Kellogg
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Michael G. Wygant
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wygant, Michael G.
- Date: 1990-08-14
CollectionAmerican Council of Learned Societies records, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes and agendas, speeches and lectures, writings, reports, notes, fellowship and grant files, project files, surveys and questionnaires, committee files, administrative files, publicity files, trip files, fund-raising files, financial records, and other records pertaining to the work of the American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS). Documents the society's focus on American studies, constitutionalism, copyright law and fair use, education, electronic publishing, ...
- Contributor: American Council of Learned Societies
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Bertha Potts
- Contributor: Teeple, Howell S. - Potts, Bertha
- Date: 1999-02-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Fred Charles Thomas Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Thomas, Fred Charles, Jr.
- Date: 1995-03-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Michael E. Tolle
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Tolle, Michael E.
- Date: 1996-03-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Larry Colbert
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Colbert, Larry
- Date: 2006-11-01
CollectionGeorge Horace Gallup papers, 1936-1979 Statistician and author. Drafts and printed copies of Gallup's speeches, drafts of books, and Gallup Poll press releases.
- Contributor: Gallup, George
- Date: 1936
CollectionNational Association for the Advancement of Colored People records, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, minutes, reports, itineraries, biographical material, speeches, testimony, writings, annual convention files, legal case files, testimony, legislation, publications, resolutions, policy statements, constitutions, bylaws, charters, contracts, proposals, scripts, financial records, publicity files, manuals, handbooks, songs, awards, certificates, directories, subject files, daily mail sheets, notes, lists, questionnaires, surveys, certificates, awards, flags, photographs, maps, and printed matter. Each of the nine parts contains Board of Directors ...
- Contributor: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People - Gilbert Jonas Company - National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Washington Bureau
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert F. Franklin
- Contributor: Wilson, Earl - Franklin, Robert F.
- Date: 1988-03-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dennis G. Harter
- Contributor: Charles Stuart Kennedy - Harter, Dennis G.
- Date: 2011-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Philip R. Mayhew
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Mayhew, Philip R.
- Date: 1995-05-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialVietnam, post-1975: Analysis of material evidence associated with case 0495 Message MISC PW FILES | Thomas, D.J.. Date of report (2000-02-16). Items recovered insufficient to correlate to case 0495..
- Contributor: Joint Task Force-Full Accounting
- Date: 2000-02-16