Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with R. Keith Severin
- Contributor: Mustard, Allan - Severin, R. Keith
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard Townsend Davies
- Contributor: Jessup, Peter - Davies, Richard Townsend
- Date: 1979-11-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Diane Dillard
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Dillard, Diane
- Date: 1990-03-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with L. Bruce Laingen
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Laingen, L. Bruce
- Date: 1993-01-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1787-1868; 1832; 1832, Jan. 1-28
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1832
View 125 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Raymond A. Hare
- Contributor: Mak, Dayton S. - Hare, Raymond A.
- Date: 1987-07-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Aloysius M. O'Neill
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - O'Neill, Aloysius M.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William H. Gleysteen, Jr.
- Contributor: Stern, Thomas - Gleysteen, William H.
- Date: 1997-06-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Douglas MacArthur II
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Macarthur, Douglas
- Date: 1986-12-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harold G. Josif
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Josif, Harold G.
- Date: 1991-10-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Keith C. Smith
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Smith, Keith C.
- Date: 2004-02-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William Attwood
- Contributor: Saccio, Leonard J. - Attwood, William
- Date: 1988-12-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Theodore E. Russell
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Russell, Theodore E.
- Date: 2000-02-22
CollectionPhilander C. Knox papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, reports, articles, notebooks, bills and resolutions, legal records, biographical sketches, library catalog, clippings, printed matter, scrapbooks, cartoons, and other papers relating chiefly to Knox's service as U.S. attorney general under William McKinley and Theodore Roosevelt, U.S. secretary of state under William H. Taft, and U.S. senator from Pennsylvania. Subjects include relations with Latin America, the Middle East, Russia, and East...
- Contributor: Knox, Philander C. (Philander Chase)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Rockwood H. Foster
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Foster, Rockwood H.
- Date: 1998-05-13
CollectionRaymond Clapper papers, 1908-1962 Journalist. Correspondence, memoranda, diaries and writings, notebooks, dispatches, press releases, radio scripts, reports, printed matter, scrapbooks, promotional matter, photographs, and reference material chiefly pertaining to the New Deal and World War II.
- Contributor: Clapper, Raymond
- Date: 1908
CollectionBenjamin V. Cohen papers, 1902-1983 Lawyer and statesman. Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, notes, reports, printed matter, and other papers pertaining to Cohen's career in public service and as a private counselor.
- Contributor: Cohen, Benjamin V.
- Date: 1902
CollectionGeorge Horace Gallup papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Drafts and printed and near-print copies of speeches, drafts of books, and Gallup Poll releases. Subjects include American foreign policy, the Vietnam War, and public opinion surveys.
- Contributor: Gallup, George
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Diego C. Asencio
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Asencio, Diego
- Date: 1986-09-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ruth Lewis Farkas
- Contributor: Morin, Ann Miller - Farkas, Ruth Lewis
- Date: 1985-10-24
CollectionArthur Sweetser papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, speeches, articles, press releases, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and other papers relating to Sweetser's career in journalism and diplomacy, especially his role in promoting international cooperation and American participation in international organizations. Focuses on the Paris Peace Conference (1919-1920), the League of Nations, and peace plans following World War II, including the creation of the United Nations and other world organizations. Subjects...
- Contributor: Sweetser, Arthur
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lucius D. Battle
- Contributor: Mak, Dayton S. - Mulhollan, Paige E. - Battle, Lucius D.
- Date: 1968-11-14
CollectionLester Hood Woolsey papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, minutes and resolutions of conferences, treaty papers, articles, annotated printed matter, and other papers pertaining to Woolsey's service in the U.S. Department of State and to his international law practice with Robert Lansing. Subjects include foreign relations during World War I and related international issues such as postwar sabotage claims. Includes Lansing family correspondence and articles, speeches, and an unpublished book...
- Contributor: Woolsey, Lester Hood
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James M. Wilson, Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wilson, James M., Jr.
- Date: 1999-03-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Keith Earl Adamson
- Contributor: Wilson, Earl - Adamson, Keith Earl
- Date: 1988-01-12