Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 7, Miscellany, 1814-1910; Typescript of autobiography; Volume 8
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1814-00-00
View 53 Results
CollectionOmar Nelson Bradley papers, 1948-1953 Army officer. Addresses, statements, and articles written by Bradley while he served as chief of staff of the army and chairman of the joint chiefs of staff.
- Contributor: Bradley, Omar Nelson
- Date: 1948
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Cyrus R. Vance
- Contributor: Mulhollan, Paige E. - Vance, Cyrus R. (Cyrus Roberts)
- Date: 1969-11-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Raymond C. Ewing
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Ewing, Raymond C.
- Date: 1993-11-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Stephen H. Rogers
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Rogers, Stephen H.
- Date: 1994-07-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Larry Colbert
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Colbert, Larry
- Date: 2006-11-01
CollectionAlexander Vassiliev papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Notebooks compiled by Vassiliev from Komitet gosudarstvennoĭ bezopasnosti (KGB) files relating to KGB espionage activity in the United States during the 1930s through the early 1950s. Includes typewritten transcriptions and English translations of the notebooks, summary narratives, a file guide, and a concordance. Also includes scans of VENONA cables and other material relating to VENONA, the code name for the U.S. Army's Signal Intelligence ...
- Contributor: Vassiliev, Alexander
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Charles A. Mast
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Mast, Charles A.
- Date: 2001-02-13
CollectionPaul H. Nitze papers, 1922-1998 Statesman, diplomat, and entrepreneur. Correspondence, memoranda, minutes, reports, speeches, writings, appointment books, business files, name and subject files, and other papers chiefly relating to Nitze's role in United States foreign and national security policy in the last half of the twentieth century.
- Contributor: Nitze, Paul H.
- Date: 1922
CollectionJosé Ignacio Rodríguez papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence; legal records; notes, drafts, and other literary papers; newspaper clippings; and other papers relating to Rodriguez's career as an author and lawyer. Documents his work involving Latin American claims commissions and governments and his writings on Latin American history. Includes material pertaining to claims against the governments of Cuba and the Dominican Republic; cases before various Spanish and American Claims commissions, the French ...
- Contributor: Rodríguez, José Ignacio - Mestre, José Manuel - Junta (New York, N.Y.) - Real Sociedad Económica De Amigos Del País (Cuba)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Howard Meyers
- Contributor: Moffat, Jay P. - Meyers, Howard
- Date: 2000-03-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert T. Hennemeyer
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Hennemeyer, Robert T.
- Date: 1989-02-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Elizabeth Moffat White
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - White, Elizabeth Moffat
- Date: 1988-07-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Herbert E. Weiner
- Contributor: Christenson, Linda - Christenson, Eric - Weiner, Herbert E.
- Date: 1993-06-08
CollectionWilliam Maxwell Evarts papers, 1667-1918 Lawyer, United States senator from New York, and United States secretary of state and attorney general. Correspondence, diary, journal, account books, minute book, printed material, drafts of memoranda, and a journal of college reading relating mainly to New York state, national, and international politics from the Civil War to the 1890s.
- Contributor: Evarts, William Maxwell
- Date: 1667
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Perry J. Stieglitz
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Stieglitz, Perry J.
- Date: 1992-05-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ward Thompson
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Thompson, Ward
- Date: 1999-02-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dr. Howard L. Steele
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Steele, Howard L.
- Date: 2003-06-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James E. Hoofnagle
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Hoofnagle, James E.
- Date: 1989-03-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Terrell (Terry) E. Arnold
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Arnold, Terrell (Terry) E.
- Date: 2000-03-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Dagmar Odehnal Kane
- Contributor: Weiss, Mary Louise - Kane, Dagmar Odehnal
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William W. Thomas Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Thomas, William W., Jr.
- Date: 1994-05-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Raymond Andrew Ioanes
- Contributor: Howard, James O. - Ioanes, Raymond Andrew
- Date: 1994-07-12
CollectionHenry T. Mayo papers, 1866-1972 Naval officer. Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, memoirs, genealogical material, reports, orders, certificates, scrapbooks, photographs, and other papers pertaining mainly to Mayo's naval career.
- Contributor: Mayo, Henry T. (Henry Thomas) - Mayo, Henry T.
- Date: 1866
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Thomas J. Corcoran
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Corcoran, Thomas J.
- Date: 1988-06-21