Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Rufus C. Phillips II
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gittinger, Ted - Phillips, Rufus
- Date: 1995-07-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with David E. Simcox
- Contributor: Hamblin, Kirstin - Simcox, David E.
- Date: 1993-08-26
CollectionDaniel Schorr papers, 1922-2006 Print and broadcast journalist. Broadcast scripts, articles and book production material, correspondence, speeches, and printed material relating to Schorr's career in journalism.
- Contributor: Schorr, Daniel
- Date: 1922
CollectionGeorge von Lengerke Meyer papers, Family correspondence, diaries, scrapbook, photographs, and other papers relating chiefly to Meyer's service as ambassador to Italy and Russia and as U.S. postmaster general, social affairs, and Meyer (Myers) family life. Subjects ...
- Contributor: Meyer, George Von Lengerke
CollectionCharles Habib Malik papers, 1888-1994 Lebanese diplomat, statesman, philosopher, and educator. Correspondence, subject files, speeches, writings, and other papers documenting Malik's teaching career at the American University of Beirut and public service as Lebanese minister to the ...
- Contributor: Malik, Charles Habib
- Date: 1888
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Russell O. Prickett
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Prickett, Russell O.
- Date: 1999-03-24
CollectionHenry Shapiro papers, Correspondence, draft and printed copies of articles and book, lectures, interviews, wire service reports, reference files, notes, memoir, biographical material, clippings, scrapbook, photographs, and other papers pertaining chiefly to Shapiro's career as ...
- Contributor: Shapiro, Henry - Cronkite, Walter - Lyons, Eugene
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialCoolidge Speech: Address . . . at the Observance of the Tenth Anniversary of the Armistice ... Everett Sanders, one of President Coolidge's private secretaries, preserved a bound set of fifty-nine formal addresses given by the president and subsequently printed by the Government Printing Office. The speeches were given ...
- Contributor: Coolidge, Calvin
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Charles Thomas Vetter Jr.
- Contributor: Knight, William E. - Vetter, Charles Thomas, Jr.
- Date: 1993-05-13
CollectionMoorfield Storey papers, 1876-1929 Author, civil rights leader, and lawyer. Correspondence, articles, lecture notes, petitions, press releases, clippings, photographs, scrapbooks, and other papers relating chiefly to Storey's years as president of the National Association for the ...
- Contributor: Storey, Moorfield
- Date: 1876
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William J. Cunningham
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Cunningham, William J.
- Date: 1997-03-17
CollectionRobert Wilson Shufeldt papers, 1836-1910 Naval officer, explorer, and diplomat. Correspondence, journals, diaries, notebooks, logbooks, subject files, newspaper clippings, and printed matter relating to Shufeldt’s career in the navy and as an explorer and diplomat.
- Contributor: Shufeldt, Robert Wilson
- Date: 1836
CollectionNicholas Philip Trist papers, 1795-1873 Diplomat and lawyer. Family and general correspondence, letterbooks, memoranda, notes, reports, legal and financial papers, writings, clippings, printed matter, and other papers relating to Trist's tenure as U.S. consul in Havana and ...
- Contributor: Trist, Nicholas Philip
- Date: 1795
CollectionEdward Lee Plumb papers, Correspondence, journals, board minutes, reports, dispatches, financial records, printed matter, maps, and other papers relating primarily to Plumb's diplomatic service in Mexico and to negotiations with the Mexican government on behalf of ...
- Contributor: Plumb, Edward Lee
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Eric J. Boswell
- Contributor: Dillery, Carl Edward - Boswell, Eric J.
- Date: 1998-11-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Samuel B. Thomsen
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Thomsen, Samuel
- Date: 1996-08-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 7, Miscellany, 1814-1910; Typescripts of letters in Series 2, 1814-1845; 1829
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1829-00-00
View 57 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Bernard Francis Coleman
- Contributor: Dandridge, James T. L., II - Coleman, Bernard Francis
- Date: 2001-08-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Charles C. Christian
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Christian, Charles C.
- Date: 1995-04-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Willard De Pree
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - De Pree, Willard
- Date: 1994-02-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Donald C. Stone
- Contributor: Spector, Melbourne L. - Stone, Donald C.
- Date: 1988-03-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Alexander F. Watson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Watson, Alexander F.
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionSol M. Linowitz papers, 1778-1999 Lawyer, businessman, diplomat, and consultant to United States presidents. Diaries, correspondence, speeches and writings, interviews, an oral history, organizational records, reports, photographs, printed matter, clippings, and travel files documenting Linowitz's career as ...
- Contributor: Linowitz, Sol M.
- Date: 1778
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harold M. Jones
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Jones, Harold M.
- Date: 1997-02-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Charles Thomas
- Contributor: Stern, Thomas - Thomas, Charles
- Date: 2007-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Shelby Cullom Davis
- Contributor: Evans, Gordon W. - Davis, Shelby Cullom
- Date: 1988-10-04
CollectionJohn Philip Hill scrapbooks, Scrapbooks chiefly of newspaper clippings and other papers compiled or kept by Hill documenting his career as a U.S. attorney for the district of Maryland; U.S. congressman from Maryland, 1921-1927; U.S. Army ...
- Contributor: Hill, John Philip
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jane Byington
- Contributor: Sullivan, Margaret - Byington, Jane
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 7, Miscellany, 1814-1910; Typescripts of letters in Series 2, 1814-1845; 1825-1826
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1825-00-00
View 85 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Horace Y. Edwards
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Edwards, Horace Y.
- Date: 1989-11-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J. Burke Wilkinson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Wilkinson, J. Burke
- Date: 1999-01-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert C. Tetro
- Contributor: Beatty, Lane - Tetro, Robert C.
- Date: 1989-12-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Sylvester Jr.
- Contributor: Broadwater, Jeff - Sylvester, John, Jr.
- Date: 1993-04-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Samuel W. Lewis
- Contributor: Jessup, Peter - Lewis, Samuel W. (Samuel Winfield)
- Date: 1998-08-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Faith Ryan Whittlesey
- Contributor: Morin, Ann Miller - Whittlesey, Faith Ryan
- Date: 1988-12-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with W. Garth Thorburn
- Contributor: Mustard, Allan - Thorburn, W. Garth
- Date: 2006-01-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Mel Chatman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Chatman, Mel
- Date: 2006-10-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Hans N. Tuch
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Groce, Claude - Frank, Benis - Tuch, Hans N.
- Date: 1988-01-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Leon J. Weil
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Weil, Leon J.
- Date: 1991-05-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert O. Blake
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Mason, James D. - Blake, Robert O.
- Date: 1990-12-29