CollectionHarry G. Barnes papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, speeches and statements, biographical material, and photographs documenting Barnes's career as ambassador to India (1981-1985) and to Chile (1985-1988), with an emphasis on human rights in Chile and efforts to increase cooperation between American and Chilean scientists.
- Contributor: Barnes, Harry G. (Harry George)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Karl F. Inderfurth
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Inderfurth, Karl F.
- Date: 2001-04-27
CollectionFelix Frankfurter papers, 1846-1966 Correspondence, memoranda, diaries, oral history interviews, writings, speeches, notes, legal file, newspaper clippings, printed material, photographs, and other papers reflecting Felix Frankfurter's involvement with significant political and social movements and events and his acquaintance with leaders in many segments of society.
- Contributor: Frankfurter, Felix
- Date: 1846
CollectionClare Boothe Luce papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence particularly relating to politics, religion, and literary and artistic endeavors; secretarial file; literary file containing business records, articles, essays, reviews, commentaries, journals, notebooks, memoirs, novels, short stories, plays, non-ficition, pamphlets, and proposals, together with notes, drafts, fragments, and other writings; congressional and ambassadorial correspondence and subject files; Boothe (Booth) and Luce family and personal papers; speech files; scrapbooks (141 volumes); artwork; and other ...
- Contributor: Luce, Clare Boothe - Boothe, John William Thomas - Luce, Henry Robinson
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry E. Mattox
- Contributor: Dale, William N. - Mattox, Henry E.
- Date: 1993-04-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jay K. Katzen
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Katzen, Jay K.
- Date: 1990-09-06
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Terrence George Leonhardy
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Leonhardy, Terrence George
- Date: 1996-02-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with George W. Landau
- Contributor: Day, Arthur R. - Landau, George W.
- Date: 1991-03-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Curtis F. Jones
- Contributor: Conlon, Thomas F. - Jones, Curtis F.
- Date: 1994-03-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Helmut Sonnenfeldt
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sonnenfeldt, Helmut
- Date: 2000-07-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Teresa Chin Jones
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Jones, Teresa Chin
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John A. McKesson III
- Contributor: Day, Arthur R. - McKesson, John A., III
- Date: 1990-05-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Hugh De Santis
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - De Santis, Hugh
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 3, Additional Correspondence, 1811-1853; Originals; 1831
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1831-00-00
View 2 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Harmon E. Kirby
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Kirby, Harmon E.
- Date: 1995-08-31
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ellen Boneparth
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Boneparth, Ellen
- Date: 2004-01-30
CollectionDmitriĭ Antonovich Volkogonov papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Copies of correspondence, memoranda, articles, texts of speeches, interviews, personal testimonies, investigative and other reports, official protocols, directives, resolutions, schedules, logs, inventories of archival material, printed material, film scenarios, and photographs reproduced from records in thirteen Russian archives as well as the originals of some of Volkogonov's personal papers. Reflects Volkogonov's study of significant events and individuals of modern Russian history beginning in the ...
- Contributor: Volkogonov, Dmitriĭ Antonovich
CollectionAndrew Stevenson and J.W. Stevenson papers, 1756-1882 Andrew Stevenson (1785-1857), U.S. representative from Virginia, speaker of the House of Representatives, and minister to Great Britain; and his son, J. W. Stevenson, governor of and U.S. senator from Kentucky. Chiefly general and diplomatic correspondence, legal papers, account book, speeches, printed matter, and other papers of Andrew Stevenson documenting his diplomatic service.
- Date: 1756
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lewis W. Bowden
- Contributor: Martins, Robert J. - Bowden, Lewis W.
- Date: 1991-10-31
CollectionJames R. Schlesinger papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, writings, notebooks, subject files, appointment books, telephone logs, printed matter, photographs, and other papers chiefly concerning Schlesinger's service as U.S. secretary of defense and U.S. secretary of energy. Also documents his years as chairman of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission; assistant director of the U.S. Bureau of the Budget, later U.S. Office of Management and Budget; and as director of strategic studies ...
- Contributor: Schlesinger, James R.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph A. Mendenhall
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Mendenhall, Joseph A.
- Date: 1991-02-11
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jane Abell Coon
- Contributor: Morin, Ann Miller - Coon, Jane Abell
- Date: 1986-11-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Maurice Bernbaum
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bernbaum, Maurice
- Date: 1988-01-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Charles E. Rushing
- Contributor: Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Rushing, Charles E.
- Date: 1996-07-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 8, Addenda, 1799-1862; 1986 Addition; John Van Buren file; Correspondence; 1838, May 29
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1838-05-29
View 3 Results