Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William W. Lehfeldt
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Burr, William - Lehfeldt, William W.
- Date: 1987-04-29
CollectionW.A. Croffut papers, 1774-1933 Author, editor, and poet. Correspondence, writings, minutes, scrapbooks, printed matter, and miscellaneous items pertaining chiefly to Croffut's publications, activities with the Anti-Imperialist League, and the presidential campaign of 1900. Includes material relating to Ethan Allen Hitchcock, copies of correspondence with Sophia Amelia Peabody Hawthorne, wife of Nathaniel Hawthorne, journals of Henry Alfred Robbins, letters of John Quincy Adams and Jefferson Davis, and autograph material.
- Contributor: Croffut, W. A. (William Augustus) - Croffut, W. A.
- Date: 1774
CollectionAndrew Stevenson and J.W. Stevenson papers, 1756-1882 Andrew Stevenson (1785-1857), U.S. representative from Virginia, speaker of the House of Representatives, and minister to Great Britain; and his son, J. W. Stevenson, governor of and U.S. senator from Kentucky. Chiefly general and diplomatic correspondence, legal papers, account book, speeches, printed matter, and other papers of Andrew Stevenson documenting his diplomatic service.
- Date: 1756
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 1, Autobiography, 1854-1862; Holograph transcript; Autobiography; Vol. 1
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1854-00-00
View 337 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with J.D. Bindenagel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bindenagel, J.D.
- Date: 1998-02-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Elizabeth Martin
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Martin, Elizabeth
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Richard W. Carlson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Carlson, Richard W.
- Date: 1993-03-02
CollectionDonald Rumsfeld papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, minutes, speeches, writings, reports, notes, testimony, interviews, oral histories, briefing books, statements, cables, agendas, appointment and scheduling files, confirmation hearings, legislative files, polls, campaign files, constituent casework and issue mail, service academy appointment files, press releases, newsletters, financial records, family papers, genealogies, news clippings, printed matter, memorabilia, photographs, and other papers concerning Rumsfeld's service as U.S. representative from Illinois, White House official, ...
- Contributor: Rumsfeld, Donald
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Raymond E. Chambers
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Chambers, Raymond E.
- Date: 1995-01-12
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frank N. Burnet
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Burnet, Frank N.
- Date: 1990-02-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Harold W. Geisel
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Geisel, Harold W.
- Date: 2006-06-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Vincent W. Brown
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Brown, Vincent W.
- Date: 1997-05-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William D. Broderick
- Contributor: Ryan, Henry - Broderick, William D.
- Date: 1990-10-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with R. Keith Severin
- Contributor: Mustard, Allan - Severin, R. Keith
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Josiah Beeman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Beeman, Josiah
- Date: 2001-05-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Peggy Ann Brown
- Contributor: Wong, Monique - Brown, Peggy Ann
- Date: 1992-10-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Arthur W. Hummel Jr.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Robins-Mowry, Dorothy - Hummel, Arthur W., Jr.
- Date: 1994-04-13
CollectionThomas G. Corcoran papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, notes, reports, briefs, opinions, testimonies, family papers, business records, newspaper clippings, printed matter, and other papers chiefly documenting Corcoran's private legal practice and his government service during the first two presidential terms of Franklin D. Roosevelt. Includes material pertaining to his service in the New Deal era as legislative draftsman, litigator, employment bureau director, and speech writer. Subjects include politics, ...
- Contributor: Corcoran, Thomas G.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John T. Bennett
- Contributor: Bennett, John T.
- Date: 1996-09-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador James R. Jones
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Jones, James R.
- Date: 2002-09-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Douglas R. Keene
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Keene, Douglas R.
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jack K. McFall
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - McFall, Jack K. (Jack Kirkham)
- Date: 1988-05-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Gerard M. Gert
- Contributor: Schmidt, G. Lewis - Gert, Gerard M.
- Date: 1988-12-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Davis Eugene Boster
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Boster, Davis Eugene
- Date: 1989-10-20
CollectionBrand Whitlock papers, circa 1890-1934 Author, lawyer, diplomat, and mayor of Toledo, Ohio. Correspondence, journals, diaries, speeches and writings, biographical material, scrapbooks, photographs, printed material, clippings, financial records, and memorabilia relating to Whitlock's career as a writer, diplomat, and politician, and his interest in municipal administration.
- Contributor: Whitlock, Brand
- Date: 1890