CollectionJames A. Bayard and Richard H. Bayard papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, financial material, diplomatic documents, congressional material, genealogical material, newspaper clippings, printed material, and other papers concerning the careers of James A. Bayard and his son, Richard H. Bayard. Subjects include Federalist politics, repeal of the Judiciary Act of 1800, Bank of the United States, War of 1812, Delaware politics, Delaware militia, and foreign affairs, especially the Treaty of Ghent (1814) and diplomatic...
- Contributor: Bayard, James A. (James Asheton) - Bayard, Richard H. (Richard Henry)
CollectionJames McHenry papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, financial papers, and other papers relating to McHenry's service as U.S. secretary of war in the administrations of George Washington and John Adams; and as a Continental Army officer, particularly as secretary to George Washington and on the staff of the Marquis de Lafayette. Subjects include Indian affairs, frigate construction, fortification of ports and harbors, defense of the frontier, army regulations, and...
- Contributor: McHenry, James
CollectionDavid S. Broder papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, interviews, speeches and statements, articles and columns, book drafts, notebooks and notes, reports, voter surveys and interviews, newsletters, press releases, newspaper clippings, printed matter, political memorabilia, and other papers relating chiefly to Broder's career as a journalist at the Washington Post. Also documents his early career, 1953-1966, as a reporter for the Pantagraph (Bloomington, Ill.), Congressional Quarterly, the Washington Star, and the...
- Contributor: Broder, David S.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Jack R. Binns
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Binns, Jack R.
- Date: 1990-07-25
CollectionAlfred Rodman Hussey papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, memoranda, orders, reports, offical and unofficial policy papers, draft legislation, drafts of writings, clippings, and printed matter relating to Hussey's work with the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers (SCAP) Government Section during the Allied occupation of Japan following World War II and to the efforts of the Allies to reorganize Japanese government and society. The files contain detailed information on nearly every...
- Contributor: Hussey, Alfred Rodman
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Elizabeth J. Harper
- Contributor: Morgan, William D. - Harper, Elizabeth J.
- Date: 1992-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Michael G. Anderson
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Anderson, Michael G.
- Date: 2005-04-22
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frank Pavich
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Pavich, Frank
- Date: 1998-03-26
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John D. Stempel
- Contributor: Hamblin, Kirstin - Stempel, John D.
- Date: 1993-08-03
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1787-1868; 1844; 1844, May 30 - Oct. 31
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1844-05-30
View 448 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador David M. Ransom
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Ransom, David M. (David Michael)
- Date: 1999-11-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Barry Fulton
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Fulton, Barry
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Peter S. Bridges
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bridges, Peter
- Date: 2003-10-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Greg Thielmann
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Thielmann, Greg
- Date: 2010-00-00
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Geis
- Contributor: Hoffacker, Lewis - Geis, Robert
- Date: 1999-04-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Joseph B. Gildenhorn
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Gildenhorn, Joseph
- Date: 1993-05-13
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Patricia D. Hughes
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Hughes, Patricia D.
- Date: 2002-07-25
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Walter J. Sherwin
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Sherwin, Walter J.
- Date: 1999-02-08
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Paul M. Kattenberg
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Kattenberg, Paul M.
- Date: 1990-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John F. Melby
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Melby, John F. (John Fremont)
- Date: 1989-06-16
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Olcott H. Deming
- Contributor: Torbert, Horace G. (Horace Gates) - Deming, Olcott H.
- Date: 1988-04-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Woodward Romine
- Contributor: Moffat, Peter - Romine, Woodward
- Date: 1998-03-27
CollectionDavid Bailie Warden papers, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Correspondence, diaries, scientific notes and articles, business records, historical notes, and other papers relating chiefly to Warden's service as private secretary to John Armstrong, U.S. minister to France, (1804-1808), and later, as U.S. consul at Paris (1808-1814). Also includes material pertaining to Native Americans, the Caribbean, and geography and medicine.
- Contributor: Warden, David Bailie
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William Howard Taft III
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Taft, William H. (William Howard), Oct. 24
- Date: 1987-04-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Bilha Bryant
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Bryant, Bilha
- Date: 1998-02-23