CollectionJames Monroe papers, Correspondence relating primarily to negotiations for the Louisiana Purchase, the Monroe-Pinkney treaty with Great Britain (1807), the War of 1812, the purchase of Florida, South American independence, and Virginia politics; diary (1825 ...
- Contributor: Monroe, James
CollectionAlbert Jeremiah Beveridge papers, 1788-1943 United States senator from Indiana, lawyer, historian, and biographer. Correspondence, diary notes, addresses, drafts of writings, research material, records of interviews, printed matter, photographs, and miscellaneous material documenting Beveridge's career from his ...
- Contributor: Beveridge, Albert Jeremiah - Beveridge, Albert J.
- Date: 1788
CollectionJames Gillespie Blaine family papers, Family and general correspondence, speeches and writings, diaries, memoirs, notebooks, scrapbooks, and other papers documenting Blaine's public career. Includes a draft of his book, "Twenty Years of Congress" (1884-1886). Documents national and ...
- Contributor: Blaine, James Gillespie
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 5, Legal Record Book, 1807-1813; 1807, Sept. 1 - 1813, Sept. ...
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1807-09-01
View 186 Results
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Peter O. Sellar
- Contributor: North, William Haven - Sellar, Peter O.
- Date: 1999-01-21
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Henry L.T. Koren
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Koren, Henry L.T.
- Date: 1989-06-14
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Penelope (Penne) Laingen
- Contributor: Fenzi, Jewell - Williamson, Joan - Laingen, Penelope (Penne)
- Date: 1986-03-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Howard E. Sollenberger
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Sollenberger, Howard E.
- Date: 1997-12-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ambassador Dennis Hays
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Hays, Dennis K.
- Date: 2010-00-00
CollectionWilbur J. Carr papers, Correspondence, diaries, speeches, biographical material, articles, scrapbooks, photographs, and other papers chiefly concerning the operations and personnel policies of the U.S. Dept. of State. Subjects also include Carr's service as minister to ...
- Contributor: Carr, Wilbur J. (Wilbur John)
CollectionWaldemar Westergaard collection, Transcripts of selected documents from the Rigsarkivet (Danish State Archives), Kongelige Bibliotek (Royal Library of Denmark), and Raadstuearkivet Copenhagen (Municipal Archives of Copenhagen), and from the Bancroft Library of the University of ...
- Contributor: Westergaard, Waldemar
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John E. Hall
- Contributor: Ewing, Raymond C. - Hall, John E.
- Date: 1998-01-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Betty Atherton
- Contributor: Weiss, Mary Louise - Atherton, Betty
- Date: 1987-10-02
CollectionEdward Otto Tabor papers, 1918-1948 Lawyer. Correspondence, reports, speeches, notes, photographs, printed matter, and miscellaneous material reflecting Tabor's part in the activities of Czechoslovak-Americans on behalf of the Republic of Czechoslovakia.
- Contributor: Tabor, Edward Otto
- Date: 1918
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert Granick
- Contributor: Knight, William E. - Granick, Robert
- Date: 1992-06-18
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Wells Stabler
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Stabler, Wells
- Date: 1991-02-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with James E. Taylor
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Taylor, James E.
- Date: 1995-12-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert W. Garrity
- Contributor: Tuch, Hans N. - Garrity, Robert W.
- Date: 1990-06-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ward Barmon
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Barmon, Ward
- Date: 1998-07-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert B. Duncan
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Duncan, Robert
- Date: 1995-04-09
CollectionWilliam Plumer papers, Correspondence; letterbooks; diaries; nine volumes of writings including his autobiography, notes on the proceedings of Congress, and transcriptions of essays, poetry, and extracts from various sources; and other papers relating to Plumer's ...
- Contributor: Plumer, William
CollectionStewart Hensley papers, Correspondence, notebooks, transcriptions of interviews with officials in the U.S. Dept. of State and other government agencies, speeches, research files, printed matter, and other papers relating to Hensley's career as a reporter ...
- Contributor: Hensley, Stewart
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Frank C. Carlucci III
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Carlucci, Frank Charles
- Date: 1997-04-01
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Parker D. Wyman
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Dunnigan, Thomas J. - Wyman, Parker D.
- Date: 1997-08-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John Edwin Upston
- Contributor: Kennedy, Charles Stuart - Upston, John Edwin
- Date: 1988-05-26
CollectionGalloway-Maxcy-Markoe families papers, Correspondence, business papers, financial records, legal documents, speeches, reports, essays, memoranda, and other papers relating to commerce and economic conditions in Maryland (1750-1810) and foreign affairs and political events in the 1840s ...
- Contributor: Galloway, John - Galloway, Samuel - Markoe, Francis - Maxcy, Virgil
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert C. Amerson
- Contributor: Hansen, Allen C. - Amerson, Robert
- Date: 1988-05-05
CollectionMoral Re-armament records, Correspondence, play and film scripts, radio and television broadcasting files, subject files, financial records, press releases, clippings, print and near-print material, scrapbooks, and other records documenting the policies, organization, programs, activities, and ...
- Contributor: Moral Re-Armament (Organization) - Buchman, Frank - Harriman, Jarvis - Purdy, Ray Foote - Twitchell, Kenaston
CollectionHans Peter Kraus collection of Spanish American documents, 1433-1966 Bookman, collector, and bibliophile. Letters, decrees, order books, reports, instructions, dispatches, printed material, and miscellaneous legal documents concerning the history of colonial Spanish America, including the activities of the Mexican Inquisition.
- Contributor: Kraus, Hans Peter
- Date: 1433
CollectionAlexander Meigs Haig papers, Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, briefing books, notes, office files, subject files, printed matter, scrapbooks, photographs, and other papers documenting Haig's service as military advisor to Henry Kissinger at the National Security Council, ...
- Contributor: Haig, Alexander Meigs - Brown, Robert L. (Robert Lyle) - Goldberg, Sherwood D. - Sicherman, Harvey
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1787-1868; 1828; 1828, Jan. - Oct.
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1828-01-00
View 228 Results
CollectionGeorge Fort Milton papers, Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, writings, research and historical source material, biographical material, scrapbooks, printed matter, photographs, and other papers relating primarily to Milton's career as a historian of the Civil War, newspaper editor, ...
- Contributor: Milton, George Fort
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialMartin Van Buren Papers: Series 7, Miscellany, 1814-1910; Corrected galley proof of the index to the ...
- Contributor: Van Buren, Martin
- Date: 1910-00-00
CollectionOmar Nelson Bradley papers, Addresses, statements, and articles written by Bradley while he served as chief of staff of the U.S. Army (1948-1949) and chairman of the joint chiefs of staff (1949-1953). Subjects include the U.S. ...
- Contributor: Bradley, Omar Nelson
CollectionJohn J. Walsh papers, Correspondence, writings, and research files relating chiefly to the Venona project, a secret program of the U.S. Army Signal Intelligence Service examining encrypted Soviet diplomatic communications. Research files include translations of messages ...
- Contributor: Walsh, John J. (John Joseph)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Ruth Enslie Kotula
- Contributor: Miller, Kristie - Kotula, Ruth Enslie
- Date: 1990-03-09
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with John P. Windmuller
- Contributor: Weisz, Morris - Windmuller, John P.
- Date: 1995-01-27
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Samuel T. Williams
- Contributor: Gittinger, Ted - Williams, Samuel T.
- Date: 1981-03-02
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Carl F. Salans
- Contributor: Jackson, Richard L. - Salans, Carl F.
- Date: 1998-12-30
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with R. Smith Simpson
- Contributor: High, George - Simpson, R. Smith
- Date: 2001-06-18