- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Location: Greenville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 480 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and "Reduced facsimile of view of Mason Village published in 1847." AACR2: 100; 710/1
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886