- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- General map of Cairo.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Location: Mason Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 480 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and "Reduced facsimile of view of Mason Village published in 1847." AACR2: 100; 710/1
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886