- China-India border.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Subject: Milford Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 488 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - C.H. Vogt (firm) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886