- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- China-India border.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1400-1499 Remove Contributor: Domenech, Arnald Remove
Asiento present hordenat a payon les responsions dels pezos e mezures : delahun boch al altre de tots los presents bochs nnomenats los quals son cap e regiment de la mercadoria hordenat ...
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local tower and the vignettes are connected by rhumb lines. Manuscript: pen-and-ink (light brown) and watercolors. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Date: 1563