MapGreater Yellowstone ecosystem : an analysis of data submitted by federal and state agencies Relief shown by contours and spot heights on some sheets. Cover title. At head of title: 99th Congress, 2d session, committee print no. 6. Title from p. 17 of text: Yellowstone, ecosystem,...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service - Corn, M. Lynne (Mary Lynne) - Gorte, Ross W. - United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands - United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation - Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Date: 1986
View 8 Images
MapColor image map : [ports of entry, United States-Mexican border] Relief shown by spot heights. "Photoimagery rectified by optical scanning from color infrared aerial photograph taken ... by the Dirección General de Geografía del Territorio National (DGGTN), Mexico D.F., Mexico." "For sale...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - U.S. Customs Service - Mexico. Dirección General Geografía De Territorio National
- Date: 1979
View 205 Images
MapThe national atlas of the United States of America. Scales vary. Six transparent overlays in envelope inserted. Signed by William T. Pecora, Under Secretary of Interior, W.A. Radlinski, Associate Director, U.S.G.S., Arch C. Gerlach, Chief Geographer, and William B. Overstreet, Chief...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - Gerlach, Arch C.
- Date: 1970
View 247 Images
MapProposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Maps attributed to various topographers. Map sheets separately numbered 6-29 and subtitled in upper right margin, e.g.: Tennessee, Tennessee-North Carolina, North Carolina-Tennessee, North Carolina. LC...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Date: 1928
View 25 Images
MapColor image map : [ports of entry, United States-Canadian border] Scale 1:25,000. Each sheet separately titled. "Projection and 1000-meter grid: Universal Transverse Mercator." "Photoimagery rectified by optical scanning of simultaneously exposed B/W panchromatic and B/W infrared 1:70,000 scale aerial photographs taken October...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - Canada. Department of Energy, Mines and Resources - U.S. Customs Service
- Date: 1978
View 24 Images