- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Location: Augusta County Remove Location: Staunton Remove
Scale 1:63,360 or 1 in. to the mile. Relief shown by hachures. Shows land ownership. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Land ownership maps, 1213 "R.E. Lee, Pres. Bd of Survey". "The basis of this map is the Confederate surveys made by order of Maj. Gen. J. F. Gilmer ..." Includes inset of Staunton, "Map showing ...
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Lee, Robert E. (robert Edward) - Washington and Lee University. Trustees - Worley & Bracher
- Date: 1870