- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Location: Bristoe Station Remove
Shows names of the Confederate commands and names of some residents. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.) over a 1 1/2 pencil grid, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H165 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Stamped on verso: 1182. In pencil on verso: 91.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1863