- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of Liberia
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- China-India border.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The city of New York.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Location: James City County Remove
Scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. In upper left corner: James City, York, Warwick, Elizabeth City and (208). LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H295 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 157.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1867