- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Part of: Civil War Maps Remove Location: Stephenson Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 660 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Schmidt & Trowe
- Date: 1860