- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Escambia Bay Remove
Scale 1:30,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.4 United States Coast Survey, no. 489. General chart showing soundings and coast vegetation. Chart is based on "long[itude] east from Public Square, Pensacola." Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 1861