- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- China-India border.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Relief shown by shading. "*GPO: 1991--281-954/40044." Shows campaign routes of both Union and Conferate forces. Panel title. At head of title: Resource topics for parklands. Includes text and chronology of battles. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. CW3
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1991