- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Subject: Chickamauga (ga.) Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil war maps (2nd ed.) 162.8 Folded title: Chickamauga Battlefield, Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, Georgia and Tennessee. "June 1973 GJB." Includes text, map of "Chattanooga and vicinity," and ill. Text and col. ill. on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 110
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1973