- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Ivory Coast.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Subject: Fredericksburg Region (va.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:92,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 556.4 Folded title: Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania National Military Park. "*GPO: 1979--281-324/2." Includes text, map of "Routes to/from Chatham," and col. ill. Text, map of Fredericksburg region as during the Civil War, and ill. (some col.) on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1979