- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1670 to 1679 Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670