- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- New Zealand.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Argentina Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (chile) Remove
Plano del Puerto de la Hambre, situado en la costa septemtrional del Estrecho de Magallanes, por latd. S. de 53⁰37ʹ y longd. de 64⁰34ʹ occidental de Cádiz / Catalog Record Only
Shows Port Famine and adjacent portions of the Strait of Magellan. Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: Cádiz. Oriented with north to the right. Watermark: J. Kool. Watermark dated from 1728-1800. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. Includes note and index. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 103. Vault
- Date: 1786