- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Gulf Coast Remove
Scale not given. LC copy annotated in pencil. Reference meridian: Cádiz. Depths shown by soundings. Includes table of abbreviations. AACR2: 650/1; 651/2; 651/3; 650/4; 650/5; 700/2; 710/3
- Contributor: Armero, Francisco
- Date: 1846