- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Language: Flemish Remove Contributor: Montanus, Arnoldus Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. From the author's De Nieuwe en onbekende weereld ... 1671. Includes index and ill. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Montanus, Arnoldus
- Date: 1671