- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai Remove Location: Sakhalin Remove
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai - Hashimoto, Ransai
- Date: 1854