- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Europe Remove Language: Catalan Remove
Asiento present hordenat a payon les responsions dels pezos e mezures : delahun boch al altre de tots los presents bochs nnomenats los quals son cap e regiment de la mercadoria hordenat ...
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local tower and the vignettes are connected by rhumb lines. Manuscript: pen-and-ink (light brown) and watercolors. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 4. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Date: 1563