- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of Liberia
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Amherst Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 266 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886