- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- New Zealand.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Siege Remove Contributor: Aitken, Robert Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,500. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by form lines. "Engrav'd for the Pennsylv[ani]a magazine." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 895 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Aitken, Robert - Gage, Thomas
- Date: 1775