- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Siege Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Date: 1775