- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639