- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Indians of North America Remove
Black and white photograph of manuscript map in the Archivo General de Indias, Seville, Spain. Shows the travel of Juan de Oñate through northern Mexico, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas between 1598 and 1602. Title from verso of original. Unpublished facsimile. Original version: 1602? 1 ms. map. Archivo General de Indias, Seville, Spain. Simancas. Descubrimientos. Nuevo Mexico. Descubrimientos, descripciones y poblaciones del Nuevo ...
- Contributor: Martínez, Enrico
- Date: 1906