- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Grand Canyon
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Louisiana Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your search
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1